• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sweden? ... :confused:

Man, do we ever see ERE hold itself together?
In my current observer game ERE is still kicking with extra croatia, but the east is threatened with complete annhilation by the Seljuks, despite the Seljuk main lands being behind the gigantic Fatimid Caliphate...

In my current observer game ERE is still kicking with extra croatia, but the east is threatened with complete annhilation by the Seljuks, despite the Seljuk main lands being behind the gigantic Fatimid Caliphate...

Did they inherit Croatia, or was it conquest?

These guys have hung around for years.. Get off my damn lawn already :-/

ck2_3.jpg

ck2_4.jpg

Any sensitive French people may want to avert their eyes:

ck2_6.jpg

they conquered a part of Croatian lands...
eh, I'll take a screenshot :p

Interesting. I still never see them succeed. In my current Irish campaign, about half of their land in Anatolia was gone within five years. Muslim invasions are seriously overpowered.

Not sure if this is rare, but I've never seen it happen before, let alone so early in the game. Happened while we were playing 2 irish & 1 welsh. Only foreign involvement was taking 2 counties of aragon which have been lost due to gavelkind...

View attachment 61192

Whats rare? you have the kingdoms overlay turned on so its hard to see whats going on.

Hahah I just went back in game to check on them again and see them all reformed then it suddenly hit me.

Happens to me too. One game I thought France was having a really bad independence war but turns out I had the Duchy overlay turned on.

Try imageshack.us instead, they are (imho) better for hosting pictures. Right now I see a king, you being imprisoned and a glorious Novgorod.

Try imageshack.us instead, they are (imho) better for hosting pictures. Right now I see a king, you being imprisoned and a glorious Novgorod.

I refuse to use them myself because they force me to register. My anonymity on the internet is an important thing for me, and before you ask, no, I'm not one of those "Anonymous" 4chan/Reddit users.