• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jerusalem is nominally an HRE vassal, they're in a civil war to lower CA. Antioch does also control Antioch. Poland is definitely strange, but it was the Most Serene Republic of Bohemia that got me. :p

Damn if this guy tries to press anything...Wait,WHAT DID I JUST TRY TO DO!?!
TwxuG.jpg

F60ADF68D586B0E19A85DFC2B96860280027DB61

Not only did he come to the throne of France, he got there when his father married the Queen of France from House de Normandie. Or some other family member, I don't really remember.

B53C03D59BCA4F5C1A8EB46CFF609315AA2C1388

Sweden is called the Khanate of Sweden, the Golden Horde is Orthodox and holds the ERE title, Constantinople is an independent republic ruled by a Mongol, Finland is an independent kingdom ruled by House Ylving, and Lithuania owns Corsica.

I don't think CK2 handles extended timelines too well. Or observer campaigns.

Last edited:
wait. Observer campaign? How d'ya do that?
also, looks like 1066 was reversed. Mark my words, a cadet Godwin branch will invade England and start 100 years of strife and misery!

B53C03D59BCA4F5C1A8EB46CFF609315AA2C1388

Sweden is called the Khanate of Sweden, the Golden Horde is Orthodox and holds the ERE title, Constantinople is an independent republic ruled by a Mongol, Finland is an independent kingdom ruled by House Ylving, and Lithuania owns Corsica.

I don't think CK2 handles extended timelines too well. Or observer campaigns.

How are you in 1539?

UpoSk.jpg

From my AAR game.

So this guy is a Polish Shia who was originally the King (Sultan) of Jerusalem.

This is somewhat weird. He then has claims on Castille, Leon, Galicia, Burgundy, East Anglia (a titular title in England), and Jerusalem. This is also weird.

After he lost Jerusalem in the 5th Crusade, he was somehow imprisoned by the Duchess of Lettigallia (present day Latvia and Estonia).

I really don't even

8F4265319028B908EA70B2C78AE5673F2969C0B8

First one born on Feb 2nd 1144, last one Feb 15 1158

Pregnant as soon as she's married, 9 kids in 14 years starting at the age of 17.... Thank god I was still using gavelkind.

Last edited:
With all of that money floating around in the merchant republic, I'm not suprised that this would happen.

P5sjW.jpg

And of course, naturally the Emperor invades the poor fellow within a month after the shot was taken.​