• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
Bhsvz.jpg

So I accidently Mrs.Robinson

1024x576.resizedimage

Yazidi Muslim Sultanate has almost all of Iberia. Not sure how either of these things happened. Iberia was devided for centuries, and it was mostly Sunni, I think. How everyone got to be a Shia Heresy (when Shia is at 100% stability) is beyond me.

1024x576.resizedimage

This is from a game where I played as the Fatamids till about 1200 and then sped through the rest as a count. Plenty of odd stuff going on.

Kingdom of Rutherenia is a Russian Rurukovich sister Kingdom to Rus, where the family tree split at a brother and sister when Rutherenia was formed. The Rus rather easily swatted the Mongols away, who are still Tengrinist.

Munster has been a Republic for about 200 years, and refuses to become the Sirene Doge of Ireland.

Hungary and Poland unified under a King and Queen couple about 1225. I almost formed a Pan-slavic union when my son, the King of Mega Croatia almost married his cousin, the Queen of Hungary-Poland. Sadly, his sister destroyed those hopes by disposing him and locking him in prison. Derp.

Denmark is in the same family as Hungary (Ghuntheld or something), Hungarian culture, and they own many random coastal holding around the North Atlantic.

Anatolia was won in a war by the Emir of Outerjourdaine, forming his own Sultanate.

Flanders has been independent for about 200 years.

The situation in England has been weird. William the Conquerer won, died, gave it back to Godwinson who lost it to the Yngling king of Norway. Norway held it for a few decades, then the Yngling branch split for some reason. Norway has held a colony in England for as long as I can remember, but the throne passed from the Ynglings to the family 'af Shetland' (of course!) who have been holed up in Iceland for centuries while civil wars have left Scandinavia devastated. For awhile the Kingdom of England became Saxon, still Ynglings. About 20 years ago the culture shift to English started to occur, for some reason, and there has been a few civil wars for the throne again. I think house Godwin (English) is currently on the throne.

Otherwise, territories in England have been passing around frantically. Scottland and France muscled into the area around Wales. Some of the Dukes in Southern England are Occitian, and sometimes independent. Scotland has at times lost all of their territory in Britain, and the Duchy of Orkney has held a tight grip in the north for about a century. Munster periodically invades, becomes the Republic of the Isles, and then looses the Duchy within 10 years.

Scotland inherited two duchies in France. France hasn't made any attempt to get them back.

Croatia, totally on its own (I was the Count of Anhalt for about a century) conquered most of the south Slavic areas, and I was quite impressed. Sadly, in my quest to see them unify with Hungary-Poland, I identically made them join the HRE. (My wife was a Croatian princess. My count eliminated her family, made her queen by default. Her daughter married the Emperor, and when she inherited she was forced into the HRE. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, really)

I'm currently ten years ahead of this screenshot. Brittany is a Kingdom conquesting Iberia and the HRE is in a massive civil war which might see all of its Kingdoms go independent. This might have something to do with me killing the emperor so he wouldn't inherit all my land.

Odd facts: When I started my county in Anhalt, most of the characters I met for the next decades were red heads. I guess the Irish genes were really going around.

Ireland almost became Norwegian because of the Doge of the Isles, has sense become Irish because someone took their Isles title.

Last edited:
Titled that one wrong. I thought it a little weird too. He seems like such a nice guy.

Yup, it's a modded game, but that's not what I meant. (Perhaps I should have been clearer.) It seems the late King of Hungary had a child at the age of 2.
Perhaps thats the outcome of the affair-event happening to children that we saw earlier? (Give courtier xy a "good tumble")

Having that happen at age 2 seems very unlikely, but maybe it's not entirely impossible. Especially if the mod messed up some files

Edit: Looking at the pic again, it seems he had a child at age 11 (Died exactly 12 years ago, his child is now 13). Scary as it may be, I think that's actually within the boundaries of the youngest confirmed parents IRL.
Maybe Paradox did in depth research on when this event should start to occur :p

Last edited:
A bit tricky to take a screen of but anyhows ... playing Aragon and suddenly noticed that a lot of kings was kids

Aragon is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died of illness)
Navarra is ruled by a 9year old kid (dad died a natural dead)
Castille is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died a cripple)
Léon is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died after being deposed in his newly crowned sons dungeons)
Galicia is ruled by a 11year old kid (dad died fighting rebels)
France is ruled by a 8year old kid (dad died of illness)
Croatia is ruled by a 6year old kid (dad had an accident)
Hungary is ruled by a 8year old kid (dad died defending the borders against Pechneg aggression)

A bit tricky to take a screen of but anyhows ... playing Aragon and suddenly noticed that a lot of kings was kids

Aragon is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died of illness)
Navarra is ruled by a 9year old kid (dad died a natural dead)
Castille is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died a cripple)
Léon is ruled by a 7year old kid (dad died after being deposed in his newly crowned sons dungeons)
Galicia is ruled by a 11year old kid (dad died fighting rebels)
France is ruled by a 8year old kid (dad died of illness)
Croatia is ruled by a 6year old kid (dad had an accident)
Hungary is ruled by a 8year old kid (dad died defending the borders against Pechneg aggression)
Put into statistics:
out of 8 fathers:
2 died of illnesses
2 died in/as a result of fights
1 died a cripple
1 died of an accident, which is almost always a plotted murder
1 died naturally.
the average monarch age there is 7.8
Translation: Don't be father to a heir to the throne when his 8th birthday is approaching. No one will like you for it.

F8CE440004CCDB8BEE857AB174F70BBFC61FC71C

No comment necessary.

Very many interesting things...Jerusalem in Italy and Germany.....Serbia? lol and Antioch north of of ERE and south of super Poland? I swear Pisa was in Italy ;)

One thing is for sure those duchies/kingdoms have sure gone insane in your game :p