• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The latest winner of a recently "liberated" infidel county:
ck2_79.jpg

And his daughter:
ck2_80.jpg

Of course, I'm no stranger to weird Finns in the Middle East (posted these before, but what the hell, it was amusing!):
FinnishMecca-1.png
FinnishMecca2-1.png

Oh God, it's EU3 all over again! :blush:

Now we just need Bohemia to re-blob every decade, no matter how many wars it loses! You know, instead of the usual suck that is more typical for Bohemia in CKII. "Wow, Bohemia won its independence... now to count the counties to see how long it'll take the HRE to snatch it back a piece at a time in de jure wars!"

Now we just need Bohemia to re-blob every decade, no matter how many wars it loses! You know, instead of the usual suck that is more typical for Bohemia in CKII. "Wow, Bohemia won its independence... now to count the counties to see how long it'll take the HRE to snatch it back a piece at a time in de jure wars!"

Ahh, see, in my games -- if -Bohemia- wins its independence, that usually means the HRE is -boned.- :rofl:

Year 1085 Byzantine is gone. :-/

View attachment 60350

Well, I've seen that most often than not lately.

In my games the unusual thing is actually when the ERE survives the first few years of aggressive Seljuk and Fatimid expansion.

Same thing with crusades for Jerusalem, I've only seen them won by the Kaiser and his Doom stacks of early destruction. However if the HRE doesn't intervene the crusade fails misserably.

Dont you just hate it when you give a county to someone who you think is going to die soon and not breed goes and EFFS it all up?
View attachment 60453

Not sure where he came from. Needless to say his mighty empire didnt last long.
View attachment 60454

The guy was only 36 years old. Anything could happen.
And, looks like Fatimids got destroyed by decadence. Happens in my games all the time.

The guy was only 36 years old. Anything could happen.
And, looks like Fatimids got destroyed by decadence. Happens in my games all the time.

He may only be 36 but hes a 36 year old celebate leper. Thats a -1020.00% chance to breed. It should be impossible for him to have kids.