• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Byzantines in mine game was reduced to Bulgaria and Serbia after losing Anatolia and the rest of modern day Turkey and then Greece by invasion even though it was retaken by a crusade and then splintered as the new owner refused to move capital for the first 20 years.. Well, they've made a slight comeback:

CK2-aragon_06.jpg

I guess they figured that the whole orthodoxy was a bad deal without the holy orders, because 100 years ago they switched to catholicism and now they have reconquered Nikia, Thrace and Anatolia (admittedly I personally helped that last one). Now there is a crusade for what remains of muslim Greece and I guess the kingdom of Greece (I think they get the new lands won, or do the Byzantines since they're catholic now? Does the empire or the kingdom take priority?) And the Byzantine Empire and Kingdom of Greece shall forever fight about who has the best shade of purple..

Pydo

So, we have the Shiekhdom of Irish Sea, including the counties of Irish Sea and Golfo di Napoli, and the Shiekhdom of Ligurian Sea in sub-Saharan Africa...

PycI

This fellow is both cynical and trusting.

Some Pictures from my CK2 games. Some are old, some are new. All are strange. so here we gooo!

hrmmm....Wonder why they called him The Blessed.......

NAKED BISHOP! HIDE THE CHILDREN!

And Finally:

Honey The only way you'd get a better Alliance is with God........

Some Pictures from my CK2 games. Some are old, some are new. All are strange. so here we gooo!

hrmmm....Wonder why they called him The Blessed.......
Funny how none of his children except the last one is of his dynasty. Shouldn't he rather be called "The Womanizer"? ;)

Austriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And on the contrary....
WTcCN.jpg

I almost never see the Byzantines collapse. Very interesting.

Oh, wow. The HRE made it to Crimea? I would have thought that Poland would have been its target.

I almost never see the Byzantines collapse. Very interesting.

Oh, wow. The HRE made it to Crimea? I would have thought that Poland would have been its target.

The Byzzies almost always collapse in my games (sometimes entirely, and in the first 100 years).
As for Poland I always see it lose territory to either Bohemia (after they get independent from the HRE) or some of the Ruriks duchies, however I've never seen the HRE attack, or inherit Poland.