• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
CK2-aragon_04.jpg

They're fighting for one muslim county. The battle has been raging back and forth for years by now. Every time, Genoa (now controlling a large swathe of Italy) and the HRE land 20-60k troops and lose at least half to attrition. I suspect the death count has exceeded 100k.

And now I'm just waiting for them to be done, so I can take it.

Edit: France decided to join the fray.

CK2-aragon_05.jpg

Last edited:
I do not have the screenshot, but what about county of Perm, Duchy of Perm, and Kingdom of Perm?

Haha if they're all indy at the same time as these two Capua's were, that would indeed be a silly screen shot. Guess what happened is the Count of Capua revolted against the Spartennos Doux of Capua and that's how we ended up with these two apparently indy Capuas. It made my day especially when Matilda declared war against one and no one really knew where to go.

Is that with a dude?

LOL, the kids making an advance on the priest by the look of the screenshot.

He is most likely being schooled by the priest in the pic. This event defines whether you get Lustful trait or not if I recall correctly. The guardian has the final word on the choice.

Crusader Kings 1: The Legacy
Also what mod is that?Tuscan King?