• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another great guy
FE3416C5254A081344F2ACB21072E40ADE20A4D4

Surely you arranged yourself dead to play as her?

Nope! As you can see in the screenshot, I betrothed Little Malcolm(My Player character) to the infant queen of Poland, It was between Poland(Who just kicked me around the Baltic like a plaything), Or Godlike Stats, I opted for Poland and Surprisingly a claim on Denmark as well (Though it was so very painful to let her go, The genes didn't stay past a generation either despite having 8 kids RNG at its finest)

Dont let your vassals get that big....

3C163C274EE80843D97CEAEE353B7E5EC961F76F

It's quite easy for that to happen, the Duke of Lancaster(In Vanilla) Edwin is the brother and heir of the Duke of York, Morcar who is childless and unmarried. So if Morcar dies fairly early then Edwin inherits giving one massive vassal occupying the entirety of Northern England and half of the Midlands,

During a hands off (observe) game of The Prince and the Thane this happened:
fatimidcastille.jpg

To make it even stranger, the Fatimid kingdom of Castille essentially became the protector of Christian Iberia, with 7 kings in total, holding off the North African/Andalusian muslims for 150 years and even driving them back in places, before finally falling. Even after being conquered by the muslims they didn't convert, and the last Fatimid prince died in the dungeons of the Sultan of Andalusia, still a catholic.

Last edited:
Don't know how to submit screenshots sorry, but this was wierd. As king of Castille one of my counts somehow acquired a single county in the ERE. I only found out when a pop up told me the population had converted. The count had no family and neither did his only wife. I'm baffled as to how he got it.

During a hands off (observe) game of The Prince and the Thane this happened:
View attachment 59671

To make it even stranger, the Fatimid kingdom of Castille essentially became the protector of Christian Iberia, with 7 kings in total, holding off the North African/Andalusian muslims for 150 years and even driving them back in places, before finally falling. Even after being conquered by the muslims they didn't convert, and the last Fatimid prince died in the dungeons of the Sultan of Andalusia, still a catholic.

That must be awkward during Papal visits.

"Erm, yes your Holiness. You see, my nephew has recently declared jihad on me and I am in dire need of assistance...."

Don't know how to submit screenshots sorry, but this was wierd. As king of Castille one of my counts somehow acquired a single county in the ERE. I only found out when a pop up told me the population had converted. The count had no family and neither did his only wife. I'm baffled as to how he got it.
I've noticed that happening with Galacia, they ended up inheriting the county of Galatia in ERE. This is due to the count of Braganca being the son of a dead sister of the count in 1066, he is old, unmarried and childless, so is his brother/heir.

ck2_75.jpg

Everything west and north of the western piece of As-Sa'di (including them) is independent. It looks crazier, as the Rassid Sultanate has an absolutely massive civil war for the throne on. Al-Jawf, that one next to it, Nefound, Ankober, Medina, Asir, and Hallaj are the ones in revolt.