• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HPAdU.jpg

i have no idea what the hell is going on. somehow godwin I the king of england managed to create kingdom of germany. he has no marriage with a german girl, no inherits etc.. It's like a fairy used her magic stick and ta-daa. kingdom of german has created under the flag of england.

Implementing couple therapists in next DLC maybe ?
I mean, not even 10 gold, really ?
I ended up releasing him just to spite her.

Also, it appears I'm currently witnessing a bug where some of my vassals (owning 1 county... 2 for the most warmonger of them) started raising stacks of 20k men. ATM, 20 years later, some of them have 10+ stacks, at a time when the official strongest power according to the ledger is the HRE with its 140k men. I'm really doing my best not to get on the bad side of any of them...

Implementing couple therapists in next DLC maybe ?
I mean, not even 10 gold, really ?N
I ended up releasing him just to spite her.

Also, it appears I'm currently witnessing a bug where some of my vassals (owning 1 county... 2 for the most warmonger of them) started raising stacks of 20k men. ATM, 20 years later, some of them have 10+ stacks, at a time when the official strongest power according to the ledger is the HRE with its 140k men. I'm really doing my best not to get on the bad side of any of them...

The scary thing of this picture is a large norrland looks like oddin is making a comeback

HPAdU.jpg

i have no idea what the hell is going on. somehow godwin I the king of england managed to create kingdom of germany. he has no marriage with a german girl, no inherits etc.. It's like a fairy used her magic stick and ta-daa. kingdom of german has created under the flag of england.
Interesting how there is no holder of the German Kingship for some ~50 years until the Brits take over. Still I wonder how they would be able to create the title in the first place, seeing as they have no holdings there..
Strange screenshot indeed

As I was looking for a suitable groom for a courtier of mine, I noticed this interesting fellow...
Meet Gudleik Gudleiksson Nott the Spymaster, aka "Agent 000"...

ck2_Agent000a.2012727183334.jpg
ck2_Agent000b.2012727183832.jpg

I was wondering if he had put himself both his father and his liege in prison and killed his grandparents by mistake while attending to his spymaster duties ?

I can almost hear him say "My liege, I have a cunning plan..."

Well, as said in the Beatitudes : "Blessed are the poor in spirit : for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven". :D

One and one most certainly does NOT equal question mark. What is with that man? Somebody needs to put him back on his rockers.

Also, what is that purple primary attribute of his with the prison bars? I have never seen that one before.

It's the 'Imbecile' Trait. Kinda reinforces it all, really :p

Always makes me laugh when I see Imbeciles with traits like "Deceitful" and "Ambitious". Really, being Inbred or Imbecile should nullify any other traits the character has with the exception of few lifestyle traits (Glutton, Content...)

Well he has the brave trait at least.

Haha, makes sense though. Its like "Gimme money darling or i'll kill ya". Its like a pay-off to stop him plotting against you.
Did your relation get better ?

No, no, that's just it: he wanted money from me to help him kill me.

"Honey, I want to kill you, but I need to hire a guy to do it, so it looks like one of your drunken accidents. Can you lend me some cash, just for a few weeks?"

So, I wanted to get Piety. The straight up "pay gold, get piety" thing would have cost me something like 2800 gold for 25 piety or whatever, so I went after piety the easier way. That is to say, find someone Islamic and declare a Holy War, and then giving the conquered territory to the church. I did such an efficient job through most of the game that the Pope stopped declaring Crusades after about 1150, the Sunni faith was completely wiped out, and the Shia were pretty much boned.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578962749278867479/AB4C258F80F29B7CFC0DDE582877C3CE78FFED0C/