• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Abbasid Caliphate is really scary. They have 3 times more provinces than Byzantine Empire (2nd biggest realm) and theirs army is as large as HRE and ERE combined.

There are only 2 muslim independant rulers 1, Caliph and 2, sheikh in Marrakech (that OCM in Marocco)

ck2_1-1.png
Wow, I've never seen the Abbasids get that big. Every time they get close they collapse from going way over the vassal limits and losing a bunch of wars/revolts because they have no vassal levies.

That is highly unusual. If i'm playing as finnish pagans no chance slavs reform lol.
I've seen a Slavic reformation in a few games of mine. Even a few in which I know I didn't do anything to help it happen - as I was simply trying to unify and feudalise Ireland at the time, and as such hadn't set my sights on whatever was happening in Eastern Europe.

Abbasid Caliphate is really scary. They have 3 times more provinces than Byzantine Empire (2nd biggest realm) and theirs army is as large as HRE and ERE combined.

There are only 2 muslim independant rulers 1, Caliph and 2, sheikh in Marrakech (that OCM in Marocco)

ck2_1-1.png
the wonderfull thing about when Abbasid gets this large is how stupidly easy it is to pick off territory from them. Especially in the far flung reaches of the empire. if for example someone would unite the steep tribesman and pre prepare an invasion force they could easily walk away with the whole of Khiva before abbasid has rallied even a third of their troops. That said the vassal limits dont seem to be having the intended effect on abbasid. I believe the ai behavior needs to be tweeked and less priority given to realm management unless diplomacy and stewardship are both 15+ Would make it dangers for the AI to blob

Looks like her capital is Amalfi, so she must have somehow been forced to move her capital there. Gender laws won't depose an already landed female ruler, which is also how asking women to convert can get you female Muslim rulers.

No they wouldn't, they would see Africa, Turkey, Western India, and the Caucasus and declare another jihad.
They also want southern Russia and Ukraine, also I doubt they would politely stop at the Indus, I figure they want the entire sub continent at least

So I was chugging along in my first playthrough in the Indian Sub Continent when the notification of some lady dying to suspicious circumstances came up.

Curious I pulled up the charachter information and saw this..
34514403DFF73658B28484FDCEBB251A688D93FE

Needless to say I was impressed she died that young; unmarried with that many children. Needless to say she got around to royal courts.

So through an unimaginably complex chain of events I somehow ended up with my only landed title as a barony. I did have a Kingdom and Duchy title, but no actual counties to my name. I've seen it happen to the AI a few times, but never to me.

2vikv47.png

2lj0213.png

I ran into a couple of interesting AI characters today.

She is your Marshal, the one who arrested the Hedge Knight, not the Hedge Knight himself.
Oh, derp, well it is getting late I suppose lol. I did get the glitch where two females make a bastard, but that's probably not very unique at this point haha.

Oh, derp, well it is getting late I suppose lol. I did get the glitch where two females make a bastard, but that's probably not very unique at this point haha.

Well, it's actually quite early here, so I suppose that may be why I díd notice it. ;)
And indeed, that glitch is not very 'strange' anymore, nor is the bug where children of deceased Popes become Anti-Popes. However, people still post screenshots of those at least once per week...

Well, it's actually quite early here, so I suppose that may be why I díd notice it. ;)
And indeed, that glitch is not very 'strange' anymore, nor is the bug where children of deceased Popes become Anti-Popes. However, people still post screenshots of those at least once per week...

that and Karlings gone all Sunni ... ;)