• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The papal state was conquered by muslims, the pope converted to islam. Led to some.. interesting gameplay :p

ck2_15.jpgck2_16.jpg

Just when I thought the Welsh names couldnt get more confusing on keeping track of they throw this one at me. Check out the name of the father, and the name of the kid. My god.

ck2_4.jpg

Attachments

• ck2_4.jpg
    ck2_4.jpg
    134,8 KB · Views: 1.151
bV2rd.jpg

What's a man whose sect doesn't believe in churches or ecclesiatical hierarchy doing running the Orthodox faith from the Hagia Sophia? The best part is that the moral authority of the Orthodox church is 100%.

Completely the AI's doing, by the way. Apart from a few marriages, I've had no direct interactions with the Eastern Roman Empire.

View attachment 47720

Wow, some really skilled people this play through![/QUOTE

Maybe its like the first game where as time progresses a strange form of Darwinism takes place where the skillful survive and propagate so from a 1066 start by the end the average score on everything is the midtwenties?

thisone-2.jpg

Orthodox German HRE with a Greek Orthodox wife of my dynasty (martilinial) doing their best to convert the Empire.

4adalheids.jpg

-What shall we call our newborn daughter, my love?
-I like the name Adalheid.
-Won't we get her confused with our daughters Adalheid, Adalheid and Adalheid?
-I'm sorry, but if I'm not allowed to name four of my daughters Adalhied, then really what is the point of being emperor?

WHAT THE F*** IS THAT ?!

ck2_1.jpg

If you mean that 10k troops thats just a holy order :p France probably has some war against pagans or muslims going on so they could recruit them (AFAIK they bring 7500 troops and the AI probably combined them with one of his armys) - though AFAIK they can't attack any cristian armys when the holy order s mixed under the troop (the holy order won't ever fight cristians)

The HRE not only expanded into North Africa, they moved the capitol to Tunis. Yay!

ck2_5.jpg

:glare:

Oh, NATO is doing what it is doing IRL! Having a huge military base in Tunisia! :D