• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AD73C39FE9956B99E1B523224732C06763BED360

So Lombardia and France are fighting Muslim spain.... Why the hell are they all the way north of the HRE?

Those are some huge empires you got there.

Demir sounds a bit Like Timur, and they were both lame by CK2 standards.

Well, this is the first time playing a game on the Charlemagne update and I noticed 2 things in the my recent MP game, note we had nothing to do with this, we are both Dukes in northern west-francia

1) Abbasids conquered the entire coast of Norh Africa, thought they were going to be a powerhouse both they lost several war to the byzantine and lombardy a few years laters

FU2uCgP.jpg

2) Spain completely taken over by the new Umayyad Empire.

GlOrPpU.jpg

Gotta love it when Demon Spawn event triggers for a historical character.

Jd6XLZ1.jpg

("the Terrible" is console-conjured, I don't care much for CK2's nickname-giving system and give my rulers nicknames myself, depending on how they rule)

Well, this is the first time playing a game on the Charlemagne update and I noticed 2 things in the my recent MP game, note we had nothing to do with this, we are both Dukes in northern west-francia

1) Abbasids conquered the entire coast of Norh Africa, thought they were going to be a powerhouse both they lost several war to the byzantine and lombardy a few years laters

2) Spain completely taken over by the new Umayyad Empire.

Welcome to CM, nothing strange here. :p

DgGWbQm.jpg

What's wrong with that man?