• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The seed is stronk. Anyone know what causes a dynasty to change colors in the mapmode?

bWC5kQx.jpg

England created by the Irish. I betrothed the son to one of my bastards lol.

6sf8LCf.jpg

Dynastic color in the mapmode is chosen by the title of the head of the dynasty, who is generally the dynast with the largest realm size.

Yea, my spy master often talks to me like that as well, even when he really likes me. It's odd.
In other concern: What's that message? I've never seen an option to make your spy master tell everyone to cut it out like that

Happens when you toggle the button to "auto stop all plots" or some such nonsense; I tend to leave plots open so i get free excuses to improson my vassals, and bankroll them; but once you turn into a huge empire it is a waste of time.

GVJoEe2.jpg

8pZHAQd.jpg

Okay, so I probably set the standard of ridiculousness pretty high when I started a relaxing steamrolling campaign as custom-created Jain Mongols, but I had nothing to do with this and I have absolutely no idea how this could even happen. I noticed that Byz turned Catholic, thought "huh, that's pretty early, but it happens", went to look how long ago it happened... and saw this.

YCwumfv.jpg

Basileios turned Catholic. Yes, that Basil(eios). The historical one. The very first damn ruler of Byz in 867. WHAT?

Okay, so I probably set the standard of ridiculousness pretty high when I started a relaxing steamrolling campaign as custom-created Jain Mongols, but I had nothing to do with this and I have absolutely no idea how this could even happen. I noticed that Byz turned Catholic, thought "huh, that's pretty early, but it happens", went to look how long ago it happened... and saw this.

YCwumfv.jpg

Basileios turned Catholic. Yes, that Basil(eios). The historical one. The very first damn ruler of Byz in 867. WHAT?
At a guess, marriage/friendship with a catholic followed by event conversion? But damn, that's incredibly unlikely. Well, christianity is effectively united-have fun with that.

At a guess, marriage/friendship with a catholic followed by event conversion? But damn, that's incredibly unlikely. Well, christianity is effectively united-have fun with that.
Well, Mongol Jains never lose, so bring it on. :p By the way, he even managed to convert his dad before he croaked.

Well, Mongol Jains never lose, so bring it on. :p By the way, he even managed to convert his dad before he croaked.
Fathers and mothers get an opinion boost with their children, so that's not a surprise-I'd be more concerned about the number of vassals he manages to convert. Plus he'll be able to get any bordering byzantine duke or lower to swear fealty to him.

This this an old one, from pre- Charlemagne times, but I felt that I need to share it.

Go ahead, spot what's weird in this screenshot :D

The Swedes decided to try something different this time.
371466F62B0299A60820802D6E03F2FCAD560393

Maybe he heard tales from how awesome conversion went for the Polish (note: It didn't go well at all):
FF60A6201A02C20ECEDF84640087D8BDB8F4769A

BTW they did this as a response to a holy war from German Catholics - so OBVIOUSLY this conversion ended the war.

Tengri Poland? Crazy universe you got there. ^^