• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its silly fluff... as everyone knows the basis of a sound currency is Cabbages, not turnips,

lJ5ph44.png

So I hear you like Eagles.
So I put an eagle inside your two-headed eagle.

And yet some how I feel like it could use more eagles.

Indeed

Wow; thats a slap in the face to the Bulgars; who historically did menace the Byzantines for centuries.. until, that is, the actions of one of the emperors(should be able to remember his name); he took 15,000 bulgarian soldiers prisoner; separated them into lots of 100, and blinded 99 out of each hundred. the last man had one eye taken out and had to lead the rest back.

(i might have my facts completely wrong, so please correct me if so)

Wow; thats a slap in the face to the Bulgars; who historically did menace the Byzantines for centuries.. until, that is, the actions of one of the emperors(should be able to remember his name); he took 15,000 bulgarian soldiers prisoner; separated them into lots of 100, and blinded 99 out of each hundred. the last man had one eye taken out and had to lead the rest back.

(i might have my facts completely wrong, so please correct me if so)

Basil II "The Bulgar Slayer"

Actually a very good emperor, one of the last before the end of Macedonian dynasty.

I THOUGHT it was basil; just wasn't sure.
i read i historical novel on it a wile back. it was a pretty good read. as i recall the Bulgarians they had been raiding the byzantine as they were want to do. the Bulgarians were one of the major rivals of the Byzantines and were constantly fighting so to say there was peace is a bit of an exaggeration. it was a pretty terrible thing to do though. apparently the leader of the Bulgars died from the sight.

Religion in my game has gone wild. Realized the ERE were catholic, and hit the auld 'r' button. ANd well..

NoLmx3r.png

Didn't realize the catholic world was so united, or so I thought. The Greeks schism again!

2F6vHoi.png

And finally, in 1181, an impressive feat, reformation.

ALn3S3e.png

Look at how many claims this guy has. His parents were only a count and his grandparents were a baron over in England.
They're all strong claims and most of them are duchy's as well so it's not like he just got lucky with fabricating claims either.

claims.jpg

I don't get it. What's weird?
"No... not enough pictures."
Look at how many claims this guy has. His parents were only a count and his grandparents were a baron over in England.
They're all strong claims and most of them are duchy's as well so it's not like he just got lucky with fabricating claims either.

View attachment 117293
Did he won a rebellion leading those people? I think it's a bug that causes rebel leader who won to get claim on co-belligerents on victory.