• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No idea how common this is but I had a laugh over this:

Eerily I took a picture like this last night:

sultansultan.png

Eerily I took a picture like this last night:

sultansultan.png
So, he's Sultan (title) Sultan (first name) I of the Sultan Sultanate (nation), of house Sultan.

Guess Richard Wasn't The Only One

Not sure how common this title is, but, I guess Richard wasn't the only one.

Guess_Richard.jpg

Attachments

• Guess_Richard.jpg
    Guess_Richard.jpg
    116,8 KB · Views: 164

That guy also seems to be his own heir.

I had a similar case in my game, where the emperor of HRE married the emperess of ERE. The son was about to inherit the whole thing.Luckily, the emperor's brother declared war to depose him. I helped him, and now the kid's just gonna inherit the ERE and the kingdom of Bohemia.

In later historical starts the Mongols are of the same dynasty and one of the hordes, the Ilkhanate, is Muslim, married to the Caliph or soon about to. The result is that when you DoW the Ilkhan, he calls both the GH and the Caliph in as his allies. Each of them is like 300 holdings. And if it's a holy war, he can also call the Ottomans and any other existing independent emir or sultan, who may actually also be bigger individually than you are.

The king of France's hausmacht consists of one sole barony. I think it happened because his father the king was deposed, but I don't know why he'd only have a barony.

It could be because he had a barony somewhere and lost all his counties or indeed got elected as a baron by virtue of being a relative of the previous king.

Last edited:
I'm minding my own business in Mauritania when I decide to see what's going on in Europe and see this...
pLUPx.jpg

Apparently, the current Queen of Denmark was the granddaughter of King Harold of Norway who died in 1066 from being incapable and the Kaiser of the Holy Roman Empire who died in 1058.

So this is a request for advice as well. I am Lucca. I wanted to do a Italy game starting from nothing. Check this out:

ck2_3.jpg

Story behind: Matilda revolted from the HRE (of course) and succeded. She spent her time throwing my troops against the Muslims of Sardinia and then the Fatimids decided to vacation/Jihad of holy shit quickness on the Singdom of Sicily. The Pope was like "WUT?!?" and launched a Crusade shortly there after. Fatimids brought over 30k and raped Rome and the Pope was like "OMFG I quit!." The Fatimids, still unsatisfied, decided they like the peninsula and Holy Warred their way up the Boot, much to the chagrin of poor Matilda who now has to wear a burka.

Anyway, I am not sure if this is a bad thing for me or not. Because of this, Matilda is much less of a threat and no longer my liege. Also because of this, I was able to succed in a plot to forge a claim on Tuscany. I am therefore asking you all: How can I use this to my advantage? How should I procede?

I genuinely have no idea what happened here. It took less than a month, whatever it was:

2yys85w.jpg

14sh6yx.jpg

Somehow, the king of France became the Sultan of France without changing religion, then somehow became the Sheik of Barcelona whilst France vanished entirely with half of it going to the Duke of Aquitaine and the rest to the Almoravids (Toulouse was independent beforehand). Any ideas? (Incidentally, yes, that is a Golden Horde stack sitting by the Channel, and no, nobody in the region has been at war with them. They're just there, and have been for about 20 years.

EDIT: Images fixed.

Last edited:
Somehow, the king of France became the Sultan of France without changing religion, then somehow became the Sheik of Barcelona whilst France vanished entirely with half of it going to the Duke of Aquitaine and the rest to the Almoravids (Toulouse was independent beforehand). Any ideas?

Yes.

The king of France, a child I assume (I can't see the pictures) was educated by an Andalusian, or another Arab, and changed culture. Then the Almoravids used an Invasion CB on him, won, and usurped the French king title.

I doubt that could happen in a month, though.