• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's a distant descendant, mine is of the actual Seljuk Seljuk... :p

Look better :laugh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karluks

edit: Wow... almost got ninjaed ^^

What did yo do to have Google to hate you?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karluks
edit: ninjad twice

Thanks for the replies :D

But for reference: I googled "Karluk" and got, in order, "Last voyage of the Karluk", Karluk Disambiguation, "HMCS Karluk", "Karluk, Alaska", Images, and the Karluk Disaster from the Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage site. How weird.

Kurdish Miaphysite Alania, because why the hell not? (still with the original alan orthodox dynasty though, so it's not a conquest... Btw shouldn't it be called Ovseti on the map, since the ruler is kurdish?)

If the dynasty held a title without dynasty naming, as the Ovsetis did with 'Alania', it sticks with normal titles. Or something along those lines which I saw disrupting my immersion as Karling Yazidi Sheikhdom Empire.

Not really strange ! just my first really successful Ironman game (as I don't know where to post my screenshots)!

the empire of Mali 1195 AD

the rest of the world

and the religious situation

Been a while since I shared, since I walked away from the game for a bit and now I'm sort of stewing in my own juices, awaiting the culmination of a generation's worth of plotting (Also conspiring to seize the island kingdoms off the coast of Alba)...meaning my wife can cheat on me with lowborn Bishops all she wants, so long as our son inherits her Kingdom and Wales and Ireland unite.

But I digress...Have a Pope with a Son!

AwDCzLx.png

Jrf647C.png

I almost want to invite him to my court. Mostly because he'd be a great replacement Steward (Which will bode well when it comes time to seize aforementioned Island Kingdoms), but also just to say I employ the Pope's son.

And my Marshal's boy is unfortunately my rival, so I decided to pack him off on a bad marriage out of the kingdom. Decided to check up on him. He's no longer married, but this...

B45IQFX.png

...I wish him all the luck in the world. :D

During my ironman semien campaign i noticed something....bizzare.... Basically Hungary conquered Greece, which caused the Pope to call a crusade for Greece, first time they failed, second time they succeded. So the king of Brittany became the king of Greece, and somewhere along the way this happened....
kpNC9b0.jpg

May not be that strange, but it's the first time i've seen this.

A0NzEGy.png

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

She's shizophrene. Comes from too much drinking. Or maybe she only loves Vicayâlaya when she's drunk...

Where's the 'drunkard' trait when you need one to explain things?

I almost want to invite him to my court. Mostly because he'd be a great replacement Steward (Which will bode well when it comes time to seize aforementioned Island Kingdoms), but also just to say I employ the Pope's son.

Works pretty well for kids of presidents

During my ironman semien campaign i noticed something....bizzare.... Basically Hungary conquered Greece, which caused the Pope to call a crusade for Greece, first time they failed, second time they succeded. So the king of Brittany became the king of Greece, and somewhere along the way this happened....
kpNC9b0.jpg
May not be that strange, but it's the first time i've seen this.
Heh... I actually have seen the Byzantine Emperor become Muslim several times, but brittany winning a crusade for greece is weird. They have like 5 provinces, how the heck were they the top contributor against the Hungarian hordes?

I don't have a screenshot but I have seen the mongols take over all of the east...then become orthodox!!!! So tingeri and sumensuko were wiped out xD

Same game I formed scandavia and took Jersluam, then for 7 Jihads defended it and they lost like 3 in Greece and Spain,cSunni's morale authority got so low that there was 1 king (duke king) and 3 counts who was Sunni, the rest were Shia. So basically Sunni was small enough to be a Shia heresy.

5877C374145EDF553A9641B908CF28BD4987FA76

I decided to check on my wife's diplomacy menu while aiding her in crushing a rebellion. (Hey, I would NOT let anything get in the way of my son inheriting two kingdoms!) Suddenly my wife went from Queen to King. Have I been married to a femboy all this time?

(For all you Swedish speakers, ignore the innuendo that I renamed my demesne provinces with. I lost a bet with a friend of mine.)

I decided to check on my wife's diplomacy menu while aiding her in crushing a rebellion. (Hey, I would NOT let anything get in the way of my son inheriting two kingdoms!) Suddenly my wife went from Queen to King. Have I been married to a femboy all this time?

(For all you Swedish speakers, ignore the innuendo that I renamed my demesne provinces with. I lost a bet with a friend of mine.)

Well, she made some kids for you, so atleast there are some lady parts involved...

You are probably too old for the fashion of the period.