• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
look at all those independent Sheiks and Emirs! this is the independent ruler map mode after he catastrophic collapse of the Seljuk Sultanate to an invasion of one of their own vassals then a succession crisis!

ck2_28.jpg

The Irish are remarkably progressive people.

F3809DA9FFF567249D2A2C6F06110245F828405C

The best part is that, since that was taken, they've gotten control of Brittany, and western France...In addition to all of Wales.

ck211.png

while not saying its the fastest, this attempt at getting an new empire fastest is certainly up there

Started as William earliest possible ... before finishing off England i plotted for a claim on the French crown, while clubbing England good and prober ... waited out the timer for getting new levies in england (clubbing Wales while waiting) and an oppotunity, which came when Robert the Old of Burgundy with support from Toulouse and Flanders declared for the throne themselves ... jumped in joining the melee for the crown winning it (this war going from ~1079-1081) ... then i waited again on oppotunities which game when a new Kaiser got on the throne, and i declared a claim war on Vivarais against the keiser and a claim (forged by count of Mâcon) on Forez against a revolter ... my sisters father in law (Duke of Britanny, my sister was merried Conan's bastard son) died doing combat and i used his weak claim to capture Brittany from his 14 year old younger brother ...

Funny thing ... William the Conquer died not even half a month after i destroyed the French crown from severe stress ... guess he hated himself for doing it :p

ck211.png

while not saying its the fastest, this attempt at getting an new empire fastest is certainly up there

Started as William earliest possible ... before finishing off England i plotted for a claim on the French crown, while clubbing England good and prober ... waited out the timer for getting new levies in england (clubbing Wales while waiting) and an oppotunity, which came when Robert the Old of Burgundy with support from Toulouse and Flanders declared for the throne themselves ... jumped in joining the melee for the crown winning it (this war going from ~1079-1081) ... then i waited again on oppotunities which game when a new Kaiser got on the throne, and i declared a claim war on Vivarais against the keiser and a claim (forged by count of Mâcon) on Forez against a revolter ... my sisters father in law (Duke of Britanny, my sister was merried Conan's bastard son) died doing combat and i used his weak claim to capture Brittany from his 14 year old younger brother ...

Funny thing ... William the Conquer died not even half a month after i destroyed the French crown from severe stress ... guess he hated himself for doing it :p

how did you avoid the culture flip?

The Irish are remarkably progressive people.

F3809DA9FFF567249D2A2C6F06110245F828405C

The best part is that, since that was taken, they've gotten control of Brittany, and western France...In addition to all of Wales.

Must have been taken over by the grand city of ormond, and then they got the republican coastal CB

3NAoE.jpg

This was the nth time the Lord of the Ring changed in the game.
Surely a cursed place.
EDIT: the Game of Thrones mod.

kaboom.jpg

Kaboom.

My 50 year old sultan died after during an event in which he reaffirmed his love to one of his wives, no screenshot but the idea of a 50 year old man having a heart attack on top of his wife is a rather humorous idea.

I made a thread about this but i suppose i can post it here as well.

Behold! The Holy Roman Republic!

F99F23D4B3BE35F8B0C3951D435A2314174DBC86

I had nothing too do with this, i was just playing around in my corner of the holy land when i noticed this after they managed to win a crusade.
And yes all of the states u see are Independent.