• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
r0gOkId.jpg

Is my son a reincarnation...of himself?! I combed through my dynasty's whole family tree, and no one else goes by that name.

r0gOkId.jpg

Is my son a reincarnation...of himself?! I combed through my dynasty's whole family tree, and no one else goes by that name.

Wait, so that would mean his recent birth was preceded by the very same birth, and when he dies it will also be the death of his other self, so the present is preceded by the present, he is what is because that was what he.. he... he... *brain explodes*

Wait, so that would mean his recent birth was preceded by the very same birth, and when he dies it will also be the death of his other self, so the present is preceded by the present, he is what is because that was what he.. he... he... *brain explodes*
He's stuck in a reincarnation loop. :p

DiK3CT9.jpg

Go home Beylerbey Togetin. You're both Hindu AND Drunk.

As of the year 1082, Hinduism has somehow bypassed Iran and somehow found a home in modern-day Kazakhstan. Not only are the two red county's Hindu, but as you can see from the criss-crossed purple and red, most of the counties below it (sandwiched between the Shia green) are Hindu. Even better, one single Jewish state holds out as an outpost, surrounded by Hindus! And you cant blame me for it, because I'm playing as the Norse in Britain/Spain!

Would Borat be proud?

looks more like hindu ruling tengri provinces, and if it isn't the colours don't make a ton of sense overlapping like that, usually the more prominent colour is the colour of the religion in the province, not the ruler's religion. From what I'm seeing it really looks like those are mostly Tengri provinces.

User29 said:
looks more like hindu ruling tengri provinces, and if it isn't the colours don't make a ton of sense overlapping like that, usually the more prominent colour is the colour of the religion in the province, not the ruler's religion. From what I'm seeing it really looks like those are mostly Tengri provinces.
What are you saying? If the ruler's religion doesn't match the local people's religion, then that's what it looks like. Those hindu-red provinces are actual hindu religion provinces.

Also, Shia Iran?

Crazy, right? I mean, not as crazy as Orthodox Russia, but still.

Where are you getting these ridiculous ideas from? Next you'll be telling me that the Byzantine Empire is mostly Sunni now!

What are you saying? If the ruler's religion doesn't match the local people's religion, then that's what it looks like. Those hindu-red provinces are actual hindu religion provinces.

Also, Shia Iran?

I'm not talking about the two red hindu provinces but the many other provinces he said hindus were surrounding the jewish province but that doesn't look to be the case.

That is what happen when one let the present moment be counted between its own predecessors... temporal methapyisics + PDS = reincarnation magics XD

Perhaps not the strangest thing, but very heartwarming to see they found themselves a nice home around the Indus.

A329E2E9D19F0FFE4CF742D8B62563B3899E37A9

They abandoned the old ways! They're should be no mercy for the shamefulness! Real Persians restore the high priesthood and the Achmaemenid Empire of old, not convert to the foreign religion that brought Iran low.