• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Frisia what are you doing ?

U7GN39O.jpg
[/IMG]

The two Rulers

6wN4i74.jpg

k3lht3O.jpg

The Shia rose up and got crushed by the abbasids who then blinded him made him a sunni and gave him land

AxdbnkO.jpg

21E452070D357CDD326D80FB5F2A37FA8BFDAF2A

Don't adventurers need claims to attack you? The only other persons that have claims on my land are my brothers, no one else (as this is only my second character). I play my Slavic duke of Weligrad in Pomerania while I got this message about a random Catholic Catalan courtier (with a claim on the dutchy of Barcelona) is going to attack me. Is this a bug & instead of Barcelona he is attacking me? Or working as intended & I should expect another random attack from a random Indian/Greek/Irish (or whatever random courtier)?

Last edited:
I also thought only French, Norse, Norman and Hungarian were the only eligible cultures for random adventurers, but apparantly...

culture group is north germanic or west germanic or altaic
culture is norman, frankish, breton, catalan

...he does qualitfy. And jesus, these MTTHs are ridiculously fast.

I also thought only French, Norse, Norman and Hungarian were the only eligible cultures for random adventurers, but apparantly...

...he does qualitfy. And jesus, these MTTHs are ridiculously fast.

Thanks for the quick reply mate... Hmmm, it seems I'll just have to deal with it for future games. As for this one, happily, I'm just a duke with 1k troops, so when he launched his host, he came with 1,4k troops. This is the first time I'm happy about gavelkind (it may divide the father's land, but creates reliable allies, in the face of your brothers) as I asked for help from my brothers & they both came, host destroyed, random Catalan dude banished, I swim in his cash. Thanks again for the clarification & sorry if this wasn't the right place to post that picture :).

52EC63FDFBD7F93A4BEA3F2450C6AE6FEE918520

I have no idea how this guy works.
He owns a county inside of Egypt and is a vassal to them, but he owns another county in de jure Egypt and that county is not a vassal of Egypt? But the other is?

This sounds like something that would happen to the Duke of Normandy after 1066. Also, how is France in Arabia?

I bet I can tell you exactly how France is there. Jerusalem was won by the French, a count was created for that province, but he had an heir living in France. He died, son inherits county. France in Arabia.

I'm so proud of my family. :D The result of royal inbreeding; current character's grandfather was nothing special, but he had a dwarf son (Regular sized humanoid died at war, of course), who had two more dwarf sons, and they and everyone else interbreeding with each other has resulted in some serious magic. Current ruler is the son of the first, brother of the other two, father of two, and uncle to four or five more. :D

2l5mxJA.jpg