• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It gets worse. these are the Knights of Santiago. Their neighbours were the Knights of Calavatra. Two Spanish orders inhabiting Greece. Don't know how they managed to pick up the Mongol holding pictures or funky nose though!
The funky nose is courtesy of the last patches :D, but the "Mongol" holding pics ( actually horsemen cultures pics ) mean that Constantinople somehow was converted from the Greek culture to a horsemen one ( I would bet in a mongol invasion, but without more context ...).

Hah, I will post an image of the Knight templar's realm in my game next time I play. They have conquered Hungary (which is completely Frankish Catholic by 12th century) and most of Iberia (which is partially Frankish and majority catholic).

I don't mind invincible Crusader orders, though. They're a good foil to the invincible Muslim blobs that came about as of RoI.

The funky nose is courtesy of the last patches :D, but the "Mongol" holding pics ( actually horsemen cultures pics ) mean that Constantinople somehow was converted from the Greek culture to a horsemen one ( I would bet in a mongol invasion, but without more context ...).

In a weirdly appropriate way, it's in fact a Turkish culture province, but that kind of doesn't make the pictures more appropriate given the context!

So annoyed that my "middleaged" characters mouths is of center -_-
Looks like he have a broken jaw or something.

Never had this problem before.

ck2.png

Last edited:
Okay, I guess?
mQ6fLiG.png

Don't judge.

Lots of titles seem bugged. I saw a Portuguese/Catholic Sultan of Galicia. Dyre the Stranger gets called "Grand Prince" instead of being a Petty King, or a Jarl. When I played as Dyre and managed to become a proper King (in Gujarat) one of his descendants who was Gujarati/Hindu was still called King for some reason despite clearly having the trapping of a Maharaja. I've also seen a variety of other oddities (usually someone called something that another culture should be) that I've forgotten. Either way, gender is not the only thing that's flipped. I'll have to do a bug report the next time I see one.

Even Indian merchant republics still get the standard patrician clothes? That in itself is a strange screenshot.
True, though I didn't even notice it. I got used to it after making vassal republics as norse Scandinavia, and seeing funny clothes on my viking vassals.

In other news, the Ummayads are now Jewish.(The revolt is also Jewish)
1jGDNQA.jpg

And... apparently Mali is catholic? And Italy got some land there? I don't even.
4WBcGrk.jpg

The Ummayad turning jewish happened in my most recent game too.

Well, I've got a fairly interesting situation in my current game:
DA6BC80545BC464408062994EE270D749D13ACEF

The moment when you realize that your faithful loving genius wife is also your rival. Yeah, you becoming my spymaster isn't going to happen anytime soon, my dear.

Last edited:
The Ummayad turning jewish happened in my most recent game too.

Well, I've got a fairly interesting situation in my current game:
DA6BC80545BC464408062994EE270D749D13ACEF

The moment when you realize that your faithful loving genius wife is also your rival. Yeah, you becoming my spymaster isn't going to happen anytime soon, my dear.

That sounds like something that would go down in an HBO show. Or House of Cards.

Lover and rival! As she is patient, I'm sure she will be satisfied with just surviving the Emperor.