• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What? It's accually a real thing?

I learned something new today.

Heh yeah I live near there :D I totally want to play that character. Don't forget to see Castle Rising Castle!

Ontopic: Is Aksum in 1066 supposed to have its church ruled by Abyssinia?
BC8B82E166E3848F6E362B05FB83723D7924E6E9

I have heard of taking one for the team, but I am guessing that the trait "homosexual" also covers bisexuality? Granted the screen also shows two sets of twins, although it doesn't show how he just gave some random countess a "tour of the castle" so perhaps another brat on the way somewhere.

LMWCz8H.png

More interesting, my first ruler had four kids. His successor, five. Tiberius is up to seven (breaking the pattern by one). I guess this means Nero, the heir, needs to have eight or nine...

Kings gotta have heirs, even if the idea of making them disgusts them...then again this dude kinda went crazy with it.

Kings gotta have heirs, even if the idea of making them disgusts them...then again this dude kinda went crazy with it.

A commendable work ethic, "It's dirty work but somebody has to do it and by God I'm doing it right!".

you know him, for sure. you usually don't see him very long in-game though - he's quickly invaded by Ivar. well, he understood how it works and after the defeat and the exile, he came back with a bigger army. He could just have signed the death of the vikings in britain - he has 4000 men, more than Ivar and the Whiteshirt
mini_4013642014042100001.jpg

also note that the magyars are winning - 87% warscore - but they only have 2000 men left and the king of Bulgaria has an army twice as big, so it does not smell good for the nomads

He now has more!!

Strangest screenshot I've seen on the thread

Definitely took some time for me to get what is "strange" about it first and then the drop sank in. :D
France stands a chance. Yeah.

The girl is smoking hot, the guy looks like a perv, dungeon, accidental death... Yep, it definitely was a BDSM session gone wrong.

This is what happens when you don't remember the 'safe word.' :p

I had a father and son of the same family in my dungeons, father needed the son to pay 10 gold for ransom to get free, vice versa with the son. Both refused and died in their cells.

Sadly, I took no screenshot of it.

Prisoner's Dilemma

What is strange about her?

I would have guessed the name "Slutkira Hedonid"

Slut being a term for promiscuous woman. Hedonism being, well, hedonism. And the fact that she has so many kids just makes it perfect.