• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cerball is a quite non-descript character!

Probably not all that unusual but first time I've seen it. (There is a historical irish character who starts with poet and nought else though.)

As background I educated him personally for 10 years and had at least 4, although it could have been 5 or 6 bad traits pop but managed to get rid of them all - without gaining a single good trait. All was not lost however as he managed to get a good education in just what I needed at the time. This game I started with a highest martial skill of 8 in my court (actually my Count had slightly higher). So I invited an italian stallion who was a 15 and skilled tactician. So I was stoked when Cerball after spending his 16th birthday with my marshall turned out to be a brilliant strategist. Just what I need, a better marshall. However when I called the council to appoint him some uppity priest in the county I had just captured turned out to be even better... Never mind, it means he has commanded all my armies for the last few years. :happy:

nondescript.jpg

Last edited:
Cerball is a quite non-descript character!

Probably not all that unusual but first time I've seen it. (There is a historical irish character who starts with poet and nought else though.)

As background I educated him personally for 10 years and had at least 4, although it could have been 5 or 6 bad traits pop but managed to get rid of them all - without gaining a single good trait. All was not lost however as he managed to get a good education in just what I needed at the time. This game I started with a highest martial skill of 8 in my court (actually my Count had slightly higher). So I invited an italian stallion who was a 15 and skilled tactician. So I was stoked when Cerball after spending his 16th birthday with my marshall turned out to be a brilliant strategist. Just what I need, a better marshall. However when I called the council to appoint him some uppity priest in the county I had just captured turned out to be even better... Never mind, it means he has commanded all my armies for the last few years. :happy:

nondescript.jpg

That's quite the diplomacy and stewardship for someone with no traits to boost them!

To let you in on a secret - he spent every birthday between 7 and 15 with my genius wife. Did him the world of good. :p

He's also already had several one day stints on the council. (He was martial for a day before the bishop who still holds the post took office, chancellor for a day when my old chancellor died - actually there were about half a dozen one day chancellors that week -, and I think maybe steward for a day when my steward left the council temporarily after I pushed his claim.) But you're right he turned out quite well. His evil older brother is quite another matter...

My character apparently had a threesome. With two sisters, twins, even.

2012053100001m.jpg

And they both became pregnant.
MANLINESS.

Attachments

• 2012053100001m.jpg
    2012053100001m.jpg
    120,5 KB · Views: 447
My character apparently had a threesome. With two sisters, twins, even.

2012053100001m.jpg

And they both became pregnant.
MANLINESS.

Sorry to break it to you, but the sisters are 2 years apart in age. That mum must've carried that second twin around in her belly for 2 years for that to work.

But good job on the threesome, are you using mods?

Sorry to break it to you, but the sisters are 2 years apart in age.

Aah, hahah. I failed to notice that. Saw the other one had the trait, and instantly thought of the other one being her twin, whilst it may be any of those other two.

Or perhaps there never was any other twin? *dramatic plot twist*

However, both children were born on the same day. With two lovers and eventually two wives, he ended up with above 10 children, which is quite a feat. 3 of them sons, damn it.

No mods, except the obvious addition of a certain Game of Bones, I forget the name.

Barcelona goes Sweden

2012-05-24_00001.jpg
For some reason the Pope decided that the Pagan King of Sweden must be cleansed from this world. And then Barcelona was like "Okay" and then this happened. Quite impressive considering the size of Barcelona at the time.
2012-05-24_00002.jpg
Mean while, in Sweden... How did they get there?

And just for clarity, although it was a multiplayer game neither of us was playing as either one of the two, Barcelona or Sweden.

So awesome I'm wondering what that event is from? Never seen such an event.

It is the event where you are the Regent of young liege and, just before the regency is over, you proclaim the young monarch to be insane (through an event) so you continue the regency. Than you get the chance to commit a coup'de'tat and you become a new King... or Queen in this case.

It is the event where you are the Regent of young liege and, just before the regency is over, you proclaim the young monarch to be insane (through an event) so you continue the regency. Than you get the chance to commit a coup'de'tat and you become a new King... or Queen in this case.

Sweet haven't seen that one yet, be a fun one to get though.