• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Somehow the Comatose Countess has led her men to my castle and defeated my make believe regent's men:
2012-05-27_00029.jpg

Still have no idea why the game thought a thirty something year old monarch needed a regent :p
Given that the text says she "prevailed against !" and left out the his/her before "vile presence", apparently your regent was invisible. Maybe a ninja?

Maybe the event was supposed to fire with her regent being expelled instead?

How the hell did a count get so friggen rich!!

Any advice on how to make that mine? Im king of italy and sicily, hes in what remains of the holy roman empire. I need to make him my vassal, arrest and banish him i assume.

Any other ways?

Given that the text says she "prevailed against !" and left out the his/her before "vile presence", apparently your regent was invisible. Maybe a ninja?

Maybe the event was supposed to fire with her regent being expelled instead?

Yeah no idea I thought it was rather funny seeing that happen, the first part of it says she was disgusted with how I'd been treated so I assume she was trying to rescue me from my evil regent :p no idea who that evil regent was, or how an old lady thats comatose could possibly prevail against anyone. Guess it would be easy for a comatosed old lady to prevail against a ghost though, I mean my king was an occultist so lord only knows what was really going on. Maybe it was the wizard of Oz and I'm not supposed to pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

How the hell did a count get so friggen rich!!

Any advice on how to make that mine? Im king of italy and sicily, hes in what remains of the holy roman empire. I need to make him my vassal, arrest and banish him i assume.

Any other ways?

He won several defensive wars and got the ransom (which is usually a couple grand) would be my guess

holy balls, I just noticed that lol. At some point I must check that save. How the hell the norwegians got there is beyond me.

Haha glad to point that out to ya :p

The rebellions were funny but have to admit that little slice of Norway in northern Iraq was much more strange to me

976CE9B09021B9EAE25EC2ACFAB2289AE956FB3F

I began as Count Richard of Capua in the year 1066 A.D. long story short I united the Duchy of Capua under my rule, Swore allegiance to the Byzantine Empire and slowly but surely united Sicily through several characters under my rule and created the despot kingdom of Naples. As the king of naples I married my son to a princess of the Doukas family. When he became king he declared war for her claim and sure enough we won the war, he became known as Emperor Richard "The Dragon" *I think he was my sixth Character*. When he died his son inherited the kingdom and the Empire and he is who'me you see in the picture shown. His son will press a claim on the Holy Roman empire and united the Empires under one house. The House of Drengot. *also the orthodox faith has been destroyed and has been replaced by the Nestorian faith.*

@Hardin: If I had an Empire Title I'd be happy with only two counties :p most prestigious count the world has ever known

@DerErwinRommel: Thats almost Rome to be sure...although did you notice Luxembourg's moved from Germany to the Middle East??? Kinda wonder how that happened. Dang German Duchies migrating all over the world!!!!

And is that the Papal States down in Egypt and the Holy Land as well? Couldn't see the names on that one but the White color looks oddly Pope like.

And is that the Papal States down in Egypt and the Holy Land as well? Couldn't see the names on that one but the White color looks oddly Pope like.

Yes, it seems that Catholic Church have gone to the place where it all started ;)

976CE9B09021B9EAE25EC2ACFAB2289AE956FB3F

I began as Count Richard of Capua in the year 1066 A.D. long story short I united the Duchy of Capua under my rule, Swore allegiance to the Byzantine Empire and slowly but surely united Sicily through several characters under my rule and created the despot kingdom of Naples. As the king of naples I married my son to a princess of the Doukas family. When he became king he declared war for her claim and sure enough we won the war, he became known as Emperor Richard "The Dragon" *I think he was my sixth Character*. When he died his son inherited the kingdom and the Empire and he is who'me you see in the picture shown. His son will press a claim on the Holy Roman empire and united the Empires under one house. The House of Drengot. *also the orthodox faith has been destroyed and has been replaced by the Nestorian faith.*

Impressive! At first I was thinking, meh, no big deal. I'm about halfway there before 1100 in my Byzantine game.

Then I saw that you started as the Drengots. Wow. Just surviving the first few days is an accomplishment there; Genoa always swallows them right away in my games.

Apparently the Godwins won the initial three-way for England, about 200 years later the Queen of England decided to marry the King of France
Result:
lgvE5.jpg

A bit of backstory here: I started as the Count of Cagliari and swore fealty to France, then slowly worked my way through Italy, eventually I took Rome from the Pope.
I nearly died with laughter when I saw where the Pope relocated. XD
tUBPw.jpg

He also owns a Bishopric in England, I don't know why he thought Muslim Spain would be a good choice lol.

Funny thing, I got my Bishop to improve religious relations there and sometimes I will get events that he worsened my relations with the Emir. XD