• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lol, its actually an Empire of rebels, if you look at the COA its emporer level. Rofl, reminds me of how in Rome Total War you could play as the rebels...wonder how much prestige you would get from marrying a princess of rebels? And how the hell did that happen???

fairly close to what happened in my last game ...

My kings wife (who i've 'helped' into a posssision of being a hair of Lotharia) dies after having given birth to a now adult son

King marries young Queen of Hungary (who's my second cousin once removed in the same dynasty) breeding a son on her before dying

Oldest son marries stepmother and keeps breeding kids on her

ck22.png

The left flank of my army is led by some Swiss merc captain, while the center is led... by the same Swiss merc captain? Sure it isn't just his twin? And it lasted for few battles till I rearranged flank leaders.

From my Duchy of Flanders game:

jerusalemflanders.png

Even though no Christian soldiers have set foot in the Holy Land for twenty years, the Seljuks have yet to usurp the title from me, so I'm still King of Jerusalem. I like to imagine that for the five years or so we were there, we took the True Cross, Holy Lance, etc., and put them all in a full-scale replica of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Brugge. Flanders is the new Jerusalem. (All other countries: Lousy Flanders... /Homer Simpson)

Just found out that my sister is a prince-bishop.

ck2femalebishop.jpg

its screenshots like these that make me scratch my head and wonder lol...maybe she can become Pope someday :)

I mean I can tell the confusion her face does look kinda manly so maybe they just thought the bishop had long hair and forgot to do the testes check :p

OBnxc1cjU7qni1ni9b7Jvf1dJoa2g769j8gyIvosiinnmM3Km7u019SuemLBfahCx_RhsfhLDrs
HjC9TxqiVd3nmXkvZAPMehjcb4zuCWCWfuOKmCEgF8DkvusETQ-CrbfHiqbuV2f7LFkwy-QZ2DE

When a new Pope was elected, the Countess of Orvieto led a war to depose him, so I joined on her side curious as to the success-results. Turns out we end up with a female Pope with a Prince of the Papacy and four Princesses of the Papacy, one of whom is also the Kaiserin of the Holy Roman Empire. :blink:

c9223.jpg

Pope declares crusade on the Shia Caliphate for the Kingdom of Byzantium which isn't owned by anybody... bear in mind that the Shia caliphate has been pushed way back into a small section of Abyssinia and definitely doesn't have anything to do with the Kingdom Of Byzantium.

It doesn't need to be. Often crusades will be called against Khazaria, a de jure kingdom with no kings and which can't be created/usurped by any other means.

From my first game in CKII (a while ago):

SGVrz.jpg

So, I saw that the empress of Byzantium was single so I decided to marry her to see what madness would ensue

When the above emperor's 4-year old Great-Grandson inherited the empress's throne this happened:
JgpH1.jpg

Needless to say, I haven't touched that save in a while

Let this be a lesson for everyone: Greeks don't like to be ruled by German Kaisers. (To be fair, neither do Germans XD)

Bonus minigame: can you tell how many wars are there in the last screenshot, because I certainly couldn't XD

for the bonus, I'd say too many.

When the above emperor's 4-year old Great-Grandson inherited the empress's throne this happened:
JgpH1.jpg

Let this be a lesson for everyone: Greeks don't like to be ruled by German Kaisers. (To be fair, neither do Germans XD)

Bonus minigame: can you tell how many wars are there in the last screenshot, because I certainly couldn't XD

Anyone else notice that Norway owns a chunk of land in Northern Iraq??? :p

Almost think thats more weird than anything.

From my first game in CKII (a while ago):

SGVrz.jpg

So, I saw that the empress of Byzantium was single so I decided to marry her to see what madness would ensue

JgpH1.jpg

I think your demesne is simply too big.

I think your demesne is simply too big.

11/9 isn't too big, and is hardly the cause for all that RR. I couldn't give away byzantine provinces I inherited because they were occupied.

tnick0225 said:
Anyone else notice that Norway owns a chunk of land in Northern Iraq???

I don't think that is Norway. That is some BYZ revolter state

Makes me wonder how the Norwegians wandered all the way down there :p

But anyway heres an event that popped for me that still has me scratching my head wondering (its a series of 3 screens just to show why I scratched my head when it went):

Now first who would have a regent that is incapable and not too mention a regent that needs a regent herself:
2012-05-27_00027.jpg

Oh but wait why do I even supposedly have a regent:
2012-05-27_00028.jpg

Somehow the Comatose Countess has led her men to my castle and defeated my make believe regent's men:
2012-05-27_00029.jpg

Still have no idea why the game thought a thirty something year old monarch needed a regent :p