• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_2.jpg

Mercenary invasions can be silly at times. Here, Coenred the Kind of the Humble Hedge Knights has decided to try and become Kaiser. The Kaiser seems to be quite scared of them, and has called in two kings and the Duke of Apulia into this "war." The "war" basically amounts to "sitting around in Wurzburg all day," because the Humble Hedge Knights kinda failed hard. My liege is one of those kings, so me and a few hundred of my soldiers have won a free vacation to Germany.

My guess is ol' Coenred the Kind got a little too drunk one day in a tavern.

View attachment 54557

Mercenary invasions can be silly at times. Here, Coenred the Kind of the Humble Hedge Knights has decided to try and become Kaiser. The Kaiser seems to be quite scared of them, and has called in two kings and the Duke of Apulia into this "war." The "war" basically amounts to "sitting around in Wurzburg all day," because the Humble Hedge Knights kinda failed hard. My liege is one of those kings, so me and a few hundred of my soldiers have won a free vacation to Germany.

My guess is ol' Coenred the Kind got a little too drunk one day in a tavern.

How do you show the debug info?

"And GOD shall rain down fire upon all of us!" *punches serving wench in the face and drinks two cups of wine in three seconds* "We should DROWN the Unbelivers in BLOOD and FIRE!" *stashes said wine cups inside his jerkin, as they are made of Gold* "GOD SHALL JUDGE US!"

Also, does he have syphalis too?

Dear Lord have mercy on us. The man's a walking cutaway joke straight out of Family Guy.

"Like that one time we hired a lunatic possessed syphilitic drunkard to do our taxes." *cut to Nuno*

wow, that's the ultimate self-made man. Actually, he'd make a cool aar.

I think he started as a randomly created baron or a randomly created courtier awarded higher titles until somehow he became the emperor. Very remarkable. I almost wish i had your save to play as he.

lol.

T5qau.jpg

He may be an old inbred man with homicidal tendencies, but he's still kicking ass as a head Orthodox shaman for the Golden Horde.
P.S. looks like his parents said that he has a reason to be proud.

Edit: Maybe sacrifices are involved in his services. That's where the "possessed" trait comes in. Heh.

Last edited:
ck2_3.gif

Surpricingly good Diplomacy ... and only rank 2 ... if given rank 4 instead and having hosted a feast i'm guessing it could have been close to 40 :p

2012-05-21_00016.jpg

Another oopsie daisies on a Crusade message :) Supposedly I'm fighting against the Queen of Sweden even though I'm at war with Arab guy for the Crusade. Besides that if you look real carefully you'll see Sweden has its capital in Beirut, and thats an even bigger head scratcher lol

using steam so this was a bit difficult to do, and my first time uploading a image

It's pretty blurry. I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing.

To take screenshots, hit F11 in game (F10 for a screenshot of the entire map using the current mapmode.) Go to My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2/Screenshots to find all the ones you've snapped. I recommend imageshack.us for uploading them, it's quick and involves the least sign up I've experienced, but if you prefer another image hosting site go wild.

She must have a boarding school.