• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
USfj4.jpg

I have quite literally no idea what prompted him to do this. We are not now and never have been enemies, nor do we have claims upon one another. It just seems completely arbitrary.

That said, I'm not going to look a gift Doge in the mouth.

2012-02-16_00001.jpg

That's kind a creepy.

That is awesome, I would love to hear how that happened.

Matrilinear marriaged some lowborn mongol fella when Ilkhanate came to visit Persia and made him tutor my son, then when he had a kid I married my heir to her. That queen is the culmination of the process, it took many rebellions and revokations of titles and intensive inquisition against the locals but the process is finally complete and the Irish khanate shall conquer all.

*edit* Note that I also get both the mongol racial building and warrior cult so it's extremely powerful conversion. So much so that maybe they should restrict the courtiers from entering a court by religion group or something.

Since I was the third person to post the same help in one minute, I'll give you one of my screenshots:

He was later succeeded by Kaiser Muhammad II.

I've made some strange choices, and now I'm playing as sultan Rodrigo Jimena the Great, ruler of the Sultanate of Aragon. All nobles are Catholic, by the way, and the Pope is really pleased by my war with infidels. He frequently sends money to the Great Sultan. :rolleyes:

2012-02-16_00002.jpg

What's wrong with this pic?

Thought this was quite funny in my house of northumberland -> duke of Oxford,York, and Norfolk game. English civil war started by me, English civil war ended by me =) Best part of that five way war for England was watching the 250 man regiment from Buckinghamshire where I was born defeat a force of 500 royal forces. Still wish I could have got a pic of the 350992% power when I looked at the screen an hour later.

ck2_1.bmp
Orthodox Denmark!
Blame the AI, I had nothing to do with it...:p