• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
King Garcia just couldn't produce any sons... :sad:

daughtersofgarcia.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

That is a boatload of daughters you got there...definitely would have thought you'd at least get one little brat of a son :)

Ah, for the sake of love

My dear vassal, Mahaut of Gloucester, recently married a gentleman with whom she appears to have some some passing previous acquaintance; she is his second wife. (I wonder what happened to the first?)
Weird.png

King of England. My "grandfather" married his son off to the Shiite Caliph's daughter... just for fun.

I've noticed the game gets a bit funny if you start marrying off your courtiers to people of other religions.
ck2_848.jpg

Here we've got Hermann and Giselbert the crusaders, currently looking for a wife and.... Hey, what the heck? That's right, they got the Crusader trait for fighting in the current crusade... for the other side!

ck2_850.jpg

And here we have... hmm... I don't think this lady is really the Caliph...

Finally, one totally unrelated to the other two. A bit of background: this guy in my court died at a young age. Then I get a message saying that his mother, Sviatoslava (also my courtier - this is important), thought he'd been murdered and demanded that I arrest another courtier. I noticed his portrait already had bars on it for some reason, so I clicked on it to see what was going on.
ck2_855.jpg

This is from when he was released. Apparently, he'd already been imprisoned by Sviatoslava. My courtier. Who doesn't have a title or any land. Apparently, she just has her own private dungeon in her basement or something. o_O I'm not going over to her place for tea anymore, I can tell you that. :laugh:

My dear vassal, Mahaut of Gloucester, recently married a gentleman with whom she appears to have some some passing previous acquaintance; she is his second wife. (I wonder what happened to the first?)
View attachment 52543
I saw this happen once when playing as King of France. I got an event which ended up with Philip buying his wife some kind of trinket, so she became his lover.

He bought that Queen a necklace. Queens love necklaces.

I saw this happen once when playing as King of France. I got an event which ended up with Philip buying his wife some kind of trinket, so she became his lover.

He bought that Queen a necklace. Queens love necklaces.

Should see what they do for falcons....

In all joking aside, a wife in love with you and is a good spymaster is heaven. She will protect you very very well.

Should see what they do for falcons....

In all joking aside, a wife in love with you and is a good spymaster is heaven. She will protect you very very well.

Good thing my current Duke of Saxony's wife isn't spymaster, then. She hates his guts. Probably has something to do with him fooling around with that Danish princess. :laugh:

Middle of a rebellion, which I swiftly crushed.

My wife (who is also my niece >.> <.<) imprisons me. The rebellion ends. She installs herself as regent.

What the Christ, AI? Is this AI a genius or something?

Using mods, yes, hence why I'm Emperor of Ethiopia. :p

What the Christ.png

This literally made my jaw drop when I first saw it:

ck2_1.jpg

To give some context, that's not an Aragonese army, that's a single Aragonese army on top of a dozen HRE armies. I was attempting to assassinate the Emperor (to open up a line of succession in Bohemia - didn't work because of his CA laws I realized later) and this was where he was, so I plopped down my spymaster and saw...this. It might be hard to see, but that is 115k troops sitting in one province.

Good lord D:

DAFUQ.

It hasn't bothered to siege the other two provinces!