+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 659 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteMagicka

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bernie View Post
    In my current game, my gay king (of a modded-in dynasty) fathered his last son at 99 (bloke was finally succeeded by his grandson who was in his early 60s himself, and got stuck with raising his uncle)

Attachment 51959
    His wife's still alive; hold old was she?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Hrdina View Post
    His wife's still alive; hold old was she?
    That's his third wife, Csilla Árpád, Princess of the HRE (first game I played where I saw the HRE pass out of Salian hands, btw), 1109-1161. She had her last son with the king at 39, though, so someone obviously took their dynastic duties very seriously.
    Last edited by Mr Bernie; 11-04-2012 at 13:49.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlond View Post
    There's a cheat code that removes the family relation restriction on marriages.

What is it?

My great grand daughter is mine

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by tnick0225 View Post
    this doesn't show it all that well but it had me scratching my head:

So Count Baldewin revolted against me and yet he's leading my troops against himself!!! Either he has multiple personalities or he's just easily confused.

I think one of them is a clone

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Saint Louis, Upper Louisiana Territory, New France
    I've got a couple, both in the same game, actually.

First, Bogomilist Byzantine Empire. They would actually alternate successively for two centuries between Catholic and Bogomilist rulers, while the Tengri Golden Horde wiped out the all of the Russian Orthodox believers, so Orthodox ceases to exist.

Second, having to do with the Tengri Golden Horde, I present to you Hochmeister Khachigun of the Teutonic Order, owning a single county on the Eastern edge of the map. Success.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksox View Post
    [/IMG]Second, having to do with the Tengri Golden Horde, I present to you Hochmeister Khachigun of the Teutonic Order, owning a single county on the Eastern edge of the map. Success.
    I wouldn't say anything negative about that guy. Just look at his face. Scary.

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

So this is interesting...

The Countess is 35, and the High Chief 37, Is that the son's tool tip or a brother?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

European Union, Finland, Northern Ostrobothnia
    Quote Originally Posted by Marconius View Post
    So this is interesting...
    I am pretty sure you are playing a mod. As far as I can remember Kabuksin of Pechenegs doesn't have a child at the beginning of the vanilla CKII.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by doubleskulls View Post
    The Countess is 35, and the High Chief 37, Is that the son's tool tip or a brother?
    The father I think. Probably a bastard event misfiring.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Emperor Demi Moderator Marconius's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by doubleskulls View Post
    It's the father's.

And I think this was unmodded, this is actually a pretty old screenshot, I just forgot to upload it.

A face only a mother can love...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aatractive.jpg
Views:	1407
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	52170

The chaplain loves talking to himself, that way he can convince himself of anything. In the chamber of the court he can be often seen in the corner punching himself in the face repeatedly.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	talkstoself.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	52171

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bernie View Post
    In my current game, my gay king (of a modded-in dynasty) fathered his last son at 99 (bloke was finally succeeded by his grandson who was in his early 60s himself, and got stuck with raising his uncle)

Attachment 51959
    I bit cheating though, regarding age and fathering of children, since you made him a genius, quick, strong and attractive. At least strong adds health and fertility.

I'll post some of my own soon, too tired right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaake View Post
    I bit cheating though, regarding age and fathering of children, since you made him a genius, quick, strong and attractive. At least strong adds health and fertility.

I'll post some of my own soon, too tired right now.
    Genius/Quick is obviously cheating, but I have a Genius/Strong heir at the moment in my HRE game (8th son, finaaaaally.) I keep hoping for a Genius/Strong/Attractive, but only ever wind up getting 2, tops (usually 1, 0, or a harelip for some odd reason)

Quote Originally Posted by SaintEsteban View Post
    Genius/Quick is obviously cheating, but I have a Genius/Strong heir at the moment in my HRE game (8th son, finaaaaally.) I keep hoping for a Genius/Strong/Attractive, but only ever wind up getting 2, tops (usually 1, 0, or a harelip for some odd reason)
    Whenever I am "breeding" my green traits, I always end up with kids with Harelips and Stutters. I don't know how, but, I see them far more often than two normal people breeding.

Muhammed is German for Michael Jackson.
    Last edited by Cetan; 13-04-2012 at 03:19.

And not so much strange, as just...

The remedy to the great schism was fighting over Duke McNobody's ducal claim in the Shia Caliphate. (Also, the war is just plain epic, doomstacks everywhere.)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by SaintEsteban View Post
    Haha, yeah, that guy was designed for a relaxed game, hence also the crazy high stats. Conquer all the pagans, charm all the vassals!

No screenshot as of yet, but an imo funny culture cross: after establishing Scandinavian overlordship in the Levant, I've just married off a Finnish princess with the 'Muslim' looks to a Levantine ruler with 'Western' looks in an attempt to not have the Arab look completely wiped from the characters.

That's a good thing for a war with that name to be fought over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiax View Post

That's a good thing for a war with that name to be fought over.
    I've had similar Leinster-Leinster wars, all the time.

They have the same coat of arms, which is damn confusing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 659 FirstFirst ... 11 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 61 86 111 136 ... LastLast