• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, became king at three I think and died at 80. It's nice to outdo Louis XIV. :p

His heir was his eldest surviving son Alfred (as you can see in his little portrait there he was a minor) as I had some problems (documented in another thread) with his eldest son Henry's line, although he only had a daughter. That's definitely the longest reign I've seen so far.

From another thread -- you can see his age and his heir when he's older:

mq9JE.jpg

Is it the shading, or is the beard really asymmetric? I bet, he started wearing a fake one just to look older.

It's actually his pet weasel, also named Alfred. Held him on to his face with elastic, and damn the biting.

Look at them, bloody Irish Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

4461FF12572EDA6A2985B11E4612B3775F8493E4

Yes, that is 17 kids, and his wife died, so he looking for a young one to spit out the last three (a few of those kids are bastards), can he make it to 20? Lustful hedonistic does that...

Yes, i know that my heir, who turned out to be slow, is screwed...

Six daughters in a row. I was worried until the first son was born. Then I traded that wife in for a new model, and started having affairs, to produce one more son and two more daughters.

Then, my heir had one son and four more daughters. I thought, oh great, here we go!!

Emperor%20Baal.jpg

Emperor%20Cedric.jpg

I had an orthodox leader of the Knights Templar (a muslim-looking gentleman with a muslim name no less) pop up with a claim on my lands. hard to say no to that guy!

I submitted to tech support as a possible bug also.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This isn't really strange per se, in fact a -1040 opinion penalty is expected when the King of Scotland/Ireland/England suddenly turns Cathar and has a reason to revoke titles of problematic Catholic vassals...

ck2_9.jpg

And since it's impossible to see:
Revoked my Title: -1040
(need to figure out how to take and post readable screenshots...)

Can anyone top this? one second I'm playing as usual, then the screen flickers and I get ... this:

attachment.php

(not edited in any way, except to convert to JPG. I have no idea what happened... )

also, why does Paradox always make screenshots BMP files?ck2_10.JPGView attachment 50922

Last edited:
I'm more weirded out by Orthodox Grandmaster than by Arab Grandmaster

I had an orthodox leader of the Knights Templar (a muslim-looking gentleman with a muslim name no less) pop up with a claim on my lands. hard to say no to that guy!

I submitted to tech support as a possible bug also.