• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Turns out King Arthur wasn't just a legend. He doesn't look how I'd except though...
MGFF3.jpg

Please help me with this. I am playing as Duke of Holland and occupied half of Ireland, Wales and some east europian counties.
Duke is Dutch and his wife is Bohemian. Why the hell is the heir irish? Please can somebody explain this?

Dutch Bohemian (2).jpg

Please help me with this. I am playing as Duke of Holland and occupied half of Ireland, Wales and some east europian counties.
Duke is Dutch and his wife is Bohemian. Why the hell is the heir irish? Please can somebody explain this?

View attachment 50525

You let your heir be educated by an Irishman/women. There's a chance that your child will adopt the culture of the educator.

Not as strange as some other screens on here, but I definitely enjoyed this particular Duke-turned-King.

Crazylinkpt1-1.png

I would like to know how he managed to 'Misplace' the food of his army. Must have been a feat to pull off.

Crazylinkpt2-1.png

Like create the Kingdom of Portugal. Only a madman would do such a thing!

Crazylinkpt3-1.png

You're ALL responsible for my problems! Maybe I should execute you all, then no one can hurt me!

Never seen this before.

He only owns a small bishopric in Blois.

A couple of possibilities: first, archbishops do get the in this case "Desires the Kingdom of France" malus with their liege. Second, the son of a king does get a claim on the kingdom, though I don't usually see landed clerics pressing their claims. Maybe if things get really bad, and France in your game looks pretty messed up. :)

A couple of possibilities: first, archbishops do get the in this case "Desires the Kingdom of France" malus with their liege. Second, the son of a king does get a claim on the kingdom, though I don't usually see landed clerics pressing their claims. Maybe if things get really bad, and France in your game looks pretty messed up. :)

Actually, I think I know what happened. He was the brother of the King, toulouse started a war for the French king to abdicate to him back when he was only a noble. I think The French king made him into a Bishop in the middle of this war, and he eventually became King-Bishop when Toulouse won the war.

I've got a similar one.
View attachment 49880
King Sulistryj of Poland was killed in battle during the revolt of Princess Elzbieta and succeeded by his 11 year old son, Sulislaw. That took Elzibeta's warscore to 100%, so 5 days after gaining the throne the new king was forced to relinquish it.

Sulislaw inheritted the kingdom of Croatia from his mother while in Poland the usurper was herself usurped and two further kings reigned and died pacefully. Eventualy Sulislaw lead the forces of Croatia to reclaim his Polish throne and nearly 40 years after being deposed he regained the Polish throne.

It would be nice if the pictures would save based on how the person looked when they lost their thrown.