• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck2_3.jpg

Hmm... They also own Iceland, but that is fairly common, but to move the capital to Wales, silly mongols.

I missed that the first time I saw that. Is that a event or something that "Just Happens".

Nope, your character slept with his wife and had a kid....

Nope, your character slept with his wife and had a kid....

Other way round.

I'm the count of leon. My duke became my wife's lover and they had a bastard daughter together. Then I got a friendship event during a feast and we went on a crusade together. This is able to knock my opinion of him up to near maximum despite our utterly conflicting personalities and his abuse of his 'noble priviliges'.

Thankfully now my descendants are kings of Brythonia while his are nobodies.

It's the most hardcore name in history:

wolffromthedepthsoftheearth1.jpg

For those lacking in French, it translates to Wolf from the Depths of the Earth. And he's my court chaplain. "Pray to the Lord or I'm opening a can of whoop-ass!" ((takes off sunglasses -- which he had to invent just so he could take them off)).

I'm willing to bet his altar is a Harley.

That name is so badass!
His presence in your realm out to TRIGGER the 'Gates of Hell' event.

ck2_12.jpg
Yes, it is obviously the Diplomacy skill that is at fault.

Here are several ones from my attempts at the Duchy of Khazars:

wv3C8.jpg

The only successfull attempt at converting the Khan to orthodox and he gets killed in battle a week later T_T

sNd9A.jpg

Obviously the -15% fertility did not bother him that much ;)

eLeRJ.jpg

AI formed Ireland inherits France! (and actually holds it until the end of the game...)

bSN79.jpg

The Mongol hordes obviously prefer to kill each other first before taking on the rest of europe o_O