• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck29.png

Funny that my 'Ill-ruler' Kings religous rabble gets promoted by the church.
I can just imagine the Pope hearing of this and being delighted at the prestige such a tract may create, then reading it and getting "hello my name is garcia and i am a nite i mean i was but then i dyed and wen i did i didnt go to heven but not hell neither i went to pergatree which is a bit in between and then an angle came and i said why am i in this place and he said because you have unclefesed sins and i said so wat shud i have done to not come here and he said to confes my sins to a preest and then i nyu and that is my story of purkatorie the end".

It's the most hardcore name in history:

wolffromthedepthsoftheearth1.jpg

For those lacking in French, it translates to Wolf from the Depths of the Earth. And he's my court chaplain. "Pray to the Lord or I'm opening a can of whoop-ass!" ((takes off sunglasses -- which he had to invent just so he could take them off)).

I'm willing to bet his altar is a Harley.

BNZL4.jpg

Not the actual screenshot, but a quick recreation. Happened in about 1090 so couldn't be too far off.

Norway won the War for England, and had control over it. The Duke of Saxony (Magnus Billung), a vassal of the HRE, had a claim on the crown of Norway, and pressed it. The HRE doomstack won the war, the duke usurped the crown and was still a vassal of the HRE as a King of Norway and England somehow. I look up from my little kingdom far away from it, and see this gray world of doom.

Last edited:
It's the most hardcore name in history:

wolffromthedepthsoftheearth1.jpg

For those lacking in French, it translates to Wolf from the Depths of the Earth. And he's my court chaplain. "Pray to the Lord or I'm opening a can of whoop-ass!" ((takes off sunglasses -- which he had to invent just so he could take them off)).

I'm willing to bet his altar is a Harley.
Even better that he's a genius too

If you breed your courtiers properly then it becomes fairly common. It is rare for them to achieve that on their own though. As an aside, I note that she is researching economy tech which means she is a steward... What mod lets you have female stewards?

Sweet baby jesus those are nice stats.

And how dare you lead me to believe you were talking about her mountains when you were just talking about numbers! I am not speaking to you for 10 minutes.

Nothing extrordinary. In 1.04, the stronger 'Genius' trait means alot of characters have high stats.

For instance, this is the current AI wife of my AI brother, whom I helped become King of Rus to spread my dynasty. I didnt arrange the marriage at all. Though shes been highly unlucky when it comes to her children's longevity, she's definitely well... stacked.

ck2_32.jpg

Sweet baby jesus those are nice stats.

And how dare you lead me to believe you were talking about her mountains when you were just talking about numbers! I am not speaking to you for 10 minutes.

LMAO ooooooh paweeeze speak to me speak to me margaret. hehe

As an aside, I note that she is researching economy tech which means she is a steward... What mod lets you have female stewards?

My own mod, it's not hard to adjust only a couple of files and oh maybe 10 lines of script total.

My own mod, it's not hard to adjust only a couple of files and oh maybe 10 lines of script total.

And as you can see from the one I posted more than one person modded this :D

I made it like in CK1 where only Marshals and Priests are male-only jobs.

And as you can see from the one I posted more than one person modded this :D

I made it like in CK1 where only Marshals and Priests are male-only jobs.

Your queen probably shouldn't be your steward unless the next best candidate's stewardship is 13 or lower. Then again, with 25 stewardship, she must be advancing tech rather well.

For instance, this is the current AI wife of my AI brother, whom I helped become King of Rus to spread my dynasty. I didnt arrange the marriage at all. Though shes been highly unlucky when it comes to her children's longevity, she's definitely well... stacked.

ck2_32.jpg

Longevity of her children could be explained if gavelkind succession law was in place, highly suspicious I must say...
Oldest son could probably say something about it :>