• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2012-03-09_00003.jpg

You saw it here first, folks -- the English king's plan of disinheriting his son backfired hilariously. Now England is a theocracy.

I've got a similar one.
sulislaw_restored.jpg
King Sulistryj of Poland was killed in battle during the revolt of Princess Elzbieta and succeeded by his 11 year old son, Sulislaw. That took Elzibeta's warscore to 100%, so 5 days after gaining the throne the new king was forced to relinquish it.

Sulislaw inheritted the kingdom of Croatia from his mother while in Poland the usurper was herself usurped and two further kings reigned and died pacefully. Eventualy Sulislaw lead the forces of Croatia to reclaim his Polish throne and nearly 40 years after being deposed he regained the Polish throne.

How do i get this title ?

Code:
nick_the_lionheart = {
	allow = {
		ruled_years = 15
		OR = {
			trait = brave
			trait = strong
		}
		OR = {
			trait = skilled_tactician
			trait = brilliant_strategist
		}
		NOT = {
			trait = weak
		}
	}
	chance = {
		factor = 4
		modifier = {
			factor = 2
			trait = brave
			trait = strong
		}
	}
}

WIN.

Code:
I got "the Dragon" before and I have no clue  how as well.[/QUOTE]
 nick_the_dragon = {
	allow = {
		ruled_years = 10
		trait = wroth
		OR = {
			trait = kinslayer
			trait = excommunicated
			trait = impaler
		}
	}
	chance = {
		factor = 3
		modifier = {
			factor = 2
			trait = kinslayer
		}
	}
}

Normans success conquering England, but Wales beat them and becomme Brythonia or something and Lancaster revolted later some random reason France annex them.

Normans success conquering England, but Wales beat them and becomme Brythonia or something and Lancaster revolted later some random reason France annex them.

My guess is that France went elective succession and the Norman king of England is also King of France, ruling as France? It's possible to be a de jure duke who is elected King without being an actual vassal of that kingdom. Same way that the Duke of Burgundy tried to become King of Burgundy in my elective realm when he was still vassal of France. Only he voted for himself. :D

Btw, nice Arab Queen of Leon. :)

Thanks KAzmir.
So you need to have the right traits and a %chance to get the title, right ?

Ok. :(

Thanks KAzmir.
So you need to have the right traits and a %chance to get the title, right ?

Ok. :(

Yes, the "factor" indicates a percentage chance per year to gain the title if you meet the requirements.

You can find all of these titles from "nicknames.txt" file which is under CK2/common folder.

So the Muslim Pope Evaristus II of the the Benvento Papacy launches a Jihad against Byzantine..
30ksvwp.jpg

He is a Shiite Arab-speaking head of the Church
2i7x0ud.jpg

What happened was that the Sultanate of Africa managed to expand as far as Rome itself and even held their possession long enough for the region to turn Maghreb and Shiite, resulting in a Muslim head of the church who launched jihads against the Christians. Later in the game the Holy Roman Empire managed to conquer Rome(Now it's really a Roman Empire) and convert the populace back to the true faith, but by that point the papacy had lost all of it's territory(except for some barony in Benvento) and the resulting popes were still Maghreb. By that point there was no way in hell I was going to switch back to papal investiture.

This is the same game where the Sultanate also managed to hold Genoa for at least half a century and conquer Valencia and Toulouse;Don't mess with Africa.

Do we still have muslim popes in 1.04? That doesn't seem like a hard thing to fix.
Indeed, that is 1.04. The scenario is interesting but in my opinion the outcome should have been that the Catholic Church would lack a official head of church and the moral authority would drop significantly. To restore the Pope you would need tto appoint your own anti-pope and conquer Rome. That would be awesome as multiple states would have their own anti popes and race to appoint their candidate as the rightful head of the church. Of course moral authority would be practically non existent, which is an acceptable consequence of not protecting your head of fauth.

ck29.png

Funny that my 'Ill-ruler' Kings religous rabble gets promoted by the church.

ck210.png

I wonder how luxurious my dungeons are compared to his home since he wants to stay?

Is that photoshop or a bug? :s

I imprisoned my vassal because she conspired to gain the Duchy of Munster (Was hers before I invaded), for some reason I didn't have the end plot button..
Well, she decided to go ahead with her plot anyways.

I can imagine her taunting me from the dungeons.
ck26.jpg