+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 529 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

In my first game, playing as Sicily, i had one interesting king, who had some 10 children, including a bastard daughter. When he became old (he was +60 years old), long after i had broken relations with the mistress, i got the message

"I think Constantia might fancy me", the woman was his own bastard daughter... and i accepted. The worst part was when he had a son with her... who was simultaneously his own grandson O.O

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-17_00005.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	49151

Also, this one might be more common, but i still find it funny. When playing as William the conqueror, i married my grandson to an Abyssinian princess, just for the lulz. Due to sheer luck, he became the next king... and his son (Henry) and grandson (Roger) have the portraits of muslim rulers...

Name:	dMw6b.jpg
Views:	1056
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	49152

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Valinn View Post

So, is that her stripper name?
    I don't literally LOL very often, but I'll admit it -- I LOLed.

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Rdffgriffin View Post
    In my first game, playing as Sicily, i had one interesting king, who had some 10 children, including a bastard daughter. When he became old (he was +60 years old), long after i had broken relations with the mistress, i got the message

"I think Constantia might fancy me", the woman was his own bastard daughter... and i accepted. The worst part was when he had a son with her... who was simultaneously his own grandson O.O

Attachment 49151

Also, this one might be more common, but i still find it funny. When playing as William the conqueror, i married my grandson to an Abyssinian princess, just for the lulz. Due to sheer luck, he became the next king... and his son (Henry) and grandson (Roger) have the portraits of muslim rulers...

Attachment 49152
    In my game, I think the past 3 Norwegian kings have had Muslim portraits.

The good Duke has 4 wards? hmmmmm

Name:	2012-03-05_00001.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	49301

The Ilkhanate with a European emperor and its capital in Scotland.

The story behind this:

I'm playing as the King of Scotland. I married one of my family members to a princess from the Ilkhanate, and he was the Count of Clydesdale. His Duke revoked his title for some reason though, and because he converted to Islam (must have been his wife that convinced him or something), when he got banished he went to the Ilkhanate. He died, but somehow he ended up with a claim on the Ilkhanate itself (must have been through the princess, either that or the title the old Ilkhanate Caliph gave him). His wife was still in Scotland though, and she was pregnant at the time he got banished, so she gave birth to his son, who I promptly gave back the County of Clydesdale after a war with the Duke there (he tried to claim the Kingdom of Scotland). So, when I went to marry somebody in my family to another Ilkhanate princess, I noticed that I could declare war on the Caliph, and that my family member, the Count of Clydesdale, had a claim - he actually inherited it from his father! I decided to press it, and won the war, so now the Ilkhanate is led by a Scottish-Polish Catholic (he didn't convert unlike his father), and has its capital in Clydesdale.

LOL

Homossexual Hunchback with 5 children.
    And got arrested by the Emperor for plotting against the kaiser
    "It is only for the sake of those without hope that hope is given to us."
    Walter Benjamin

Quote Originally Posted by Rdffgriffin View Post

Attachment 49152
    They shall call him... the black prince

Nothing new but still odd.

Slightly odder, a 9 year old female cuman hochmeister.

A methulusian ancestor of the house of lower lorraine.

This guy named Welf Welf must have been raised with dogs ... or be the cousin of Wolf Wolf ?

Name:	screen4.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	49335

7 is a bit young for coming out ...

Name:	screen3.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	49336

Naming my girl Philip will bring no good to her fertility.

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	49337

96 year old, world record !

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	645
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	49338

That female princebishop went and got herself excommunicated.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILegio
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Name:	ck2.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	990.5 KB
ID:	49379

I should add that his father was frankish.(And so was the guardian)

Crusader Kings II

Dude's 92 years old and has never made anyone pregnant. I wonder how he managed th...OH!

Simplified and Stylish Realism Bob Ilyani's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

^ I'm dying. You owe me a new keyboard.

General Grumpalodian Aardvark Bellay's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vonyx View Post
    I should add that his father was frankish.(And so was the guardian)
    What about the mother ? Did the guardian change at one point ?

@Paul Drye

Noooo, dont let this important dynasty die out. What shall we do without them ?
    Last edited by Aardvark Bellay; 06-03-2012 at 05:50.
    [Micromod] - Old Building Names (Pre-1.10-building-names for CK2)

CK2 Mods: User Mod Index (Don't forget to post about your mod compatibility)
    Deutsch CK2: German CK2 Sub-Forum (go there for the german translation 'repair' mod)

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

What happens when you play a multiplayer game with antipopes allowed. One of the Antipopes is the Patriarch of Constantinople through hilarious misadventures involving the King of Sicily and the Byzantine Emperor. One of the Antipopes is also Cathar himself (the one with ----- as a base). The current Pope's predecessor was an Antipope himself.

The HRE is now Cathar. Most of us are working on converting to Catharism. I think one of the players converted to Lollardy.Protip: prohibit antipopes because they just break everything.
    Good thing I'm not Napoleon - a DNO RUS AAR - Back up and Running Last update: 12/9/2012

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark Bellay View Post
    @Paul Drye

Noooo, dont let this important dynasty die out. What shall we do without them ?
    Have no fear! Heinrich von Rhythm Method is still kicking!

On Double Secret Probation Comradebot's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

My current character in my quest for the Kingdom of Bulgaria. Anyone care to guess why he's incredibly unlucky?

EDIT: Bigger picture of him-

Last edited by Comradebot; 06-03-2012 at 18:27.

I never knew this name even existed; nonetheless, I present to you...

The most hilarious and gregarious Pope Hilarius... the second...

Now if only you could grant him the title of Court Jester...

Is it possible for a pope to be a vassal of anyone? If so, I suppose you could do that.

Imagine the ignominy of being both a pope and your liege's court jester.

Three rather odd things in my current game.

Glad to see my good vassal Count Fortun is so eager to join the crusade.

This is why you do not do things like 'give the AI a bunch of landed titles'. It leads to some... Odd occurrences. By the way, his heir is Levantine Shiite, and some of his barons are catholic Italians. So... Hooray for multiculturalism?

Mongol... Assassins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 529 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast