• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Observer game, 1426.

2012-03-01_00014.jpg

I think crusades were a success...

If only I had given her a city -- it would've been glorious.

Mayor Mayor (of Mallorca, perhaps?) :cool:
Reminds me of the 'Catch 22' book :happy:

ck2_12.jpg

Now, now.... that's quite a heathen turned to righteousness!

Attachments

• ck2_12.jpg
    ck2_12.jpg
    216,6 KB · Views: 342
Yes, indeed, the best course of action would be to send my oldest son who has been dead for over 7 years.

Did you unlock the Boars vs. Zombies minigame?

In a pecheng game of mine my son was named Temur was a dwarf and a military genius and was married to a hungarian tengri who was mother of the hungarian king and two of his half brothers :p
i wish i could post it here though when i press f11 it doesn't go to screenshots folder(it doesn;t appear)
i have windows 7 if that helps

In a pecheng game of mine my son was named Temur was a dwarf and a military genius and was married to a hungarian tengri who was mother of the hungarian king and two of his half brothers :p
i wish i could post it here though when i press f11 it doesn't go to screenshots folder(it doesn;t appear)
i have windows 7 if that helps

If you're using Steam, it should be in the screen where you can select your games. Click on CKII and your screenshot should be there. It might also be that you need to press F12 for screenshots, but can't remember.

If you're using Steam, it should be in the screen where you can select your games. Click on CKII and your screenshot should be there. It might also be that you need to press F12 for screenshots, but can't remember.

It's F11 and then C:\Users\bla\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\Screenshots

I started as the English... Then my king died and my heir turned french? Oh and my last king made the capital in Brandenburg? So the capital of England was Brandenburg and now the capital of France...

ZX334.jpg

Last edited:
Great ones in this thread, always good for a giggle, keep them coming.

I know I already made jokes about this name, but then King Wanko's son and grandson carried on the family tradition and I'M ONLY HUMAN OKAY!

wanker.jpg

"You'll go blind if you keep doing that, kid!"

Ok, I feel better now.