• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry, what? Don't you mean Jerusalem? Or Palestine.

I'm not sure what this "Israel" thing is.
I was just stating the modern day country in which the HRE capital coincides.

Watch out guys we got a supporter of Israel's crazy right wing genocidal zionist government here.
Watch out guys, we have a needless off-topic political debate coming our way. (to bad I didn't come here earlier, since said debate already happened, lol).

In any case since there is no hands off mode in EUIII, I am thinking of turning my very interesting CKII game into an EUIII AAR. I will of course play as backwards fractured England (Scotland and Norway split the northern half of England, the Kingdom of Wales controls the west coast.
Here is the final map of the world before I transfer it over to EUIII
at5ehXU.jpg

Pisa took over everything, the Mali and Murmansk (The A in the top of screen is the A in PISA), Steppes, Estonia, they have a territory in Engalnd etc.

Republics with the Republics DLC need to be nerfed, its just to easy to play as them, I mean even the AI is invincible with them. In the EUIII game diffuculty rating, Pisa is the easiest, followed by Byazantium, followed by Timur followed by Venice, followed by BBB (who is already too blobish for my liking)

Actually, no. Just a humanist. I think you're both wrong and should recognise each other's independence and stop the violence. Israel and Palestine can coexist.

I agree with you on that. Lucky we live in a country that has a stable political system. Want Gillard out? Tick the box next to Tony Abbott's name. Hate Tony? Tick a box next to Gillard's name. Simple and no need for civil war or bloodshed.

I agree with you on that. Lucky we live in a country that has a stable political system. Want Gillard out? Tick the box next to Tony Abbott's name. Hate Tony? Tick a box next to Gillard's name. Simple and no need for civil war or bloodshed.

What if I want Howard back? :laugh:

Go Anti-Democratic Liberalism!

As a classical liberal, I support private property rights and limited government. The problem with democracy is that I don't trust the average voter, who every study on the matter suggests is either uninformed or worse, misinformated (I'm talking about the average, not say all of us, just most). I therefore do not trust the people to limit the government they're voting for.

I am the only person I know to generally support freedom with the exception of the right to vote, its the only right people don't deserve to have. But as I said earlier, enough with the needless political debate. Take that to off-topic.(so I don't have to read it lol. For me the PI forums is about paradox games, I go elsewhere for my daily dose of political babble)

Go Anti-Democratic Liberalism!

As a classical liberal, I support private property rights and limited government. The problem with democracy is that I don't trust the average voter, who every study on the matter suggests is either uninformed or worse, misinformated (I'm talking about the average, not say all of us, just most). I therefore do not trust the people to limit the government they're voting for.

I am the only person I know to generally support freedom with the exception of the right to vote, its the only right people don't deserve to have. But as I said earlier, enough with the needless political debate. Take that to off-topic.(so I don't have to read it lol. For me the PI forums is about paradox games, I go elsewhere for my daily dose of political babble)

I agree, Open Elective is corrupt.
So, do you support Patrician Elective or Feudal Elective?

Last edited:
Everybody, no matter how stupid, has the right to choose. It is a fundamental part of liberty. If everybody is an idiot, it is society's responsibility to educate them. I.e yours. And mine. That's why I crusade for peace and knowledge EVERYWHERE! Yay! And consequently come off as a massive dickhead, but sacrifices must be made!

But the only time Gillard or Abbott appear on the ballot paper is if you're in their seat...

In some other thread a poster was claiming that starting with a no-traits HRE count it was trivially done in 20 years without inheritance, thanks to mercenaries. I still don't understand how it's done, just because - how do you get that many CBs?

The same way as William obtained an Invasion CB against England. With sufficient piety and relationship points with the Pope you may ask for leave to invade a depraved fellow Christian's realm provided that your primary title is lower than that of the target's and that you have a smaller realm size.

0BC209AE66710926CCF5416679B5B3BF1F13596F

Wiliam III seems to misunderstand the concept of "Melting Pot". Instead of supporting the intermingling of Saxons and Normans, he adopted the culture of the natives - and now everyone and their mother revolts against him to place someone more popular on the throne. I don't think the lords buy into his "Adopting Native Customs" policy.