+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 623 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 43 68 93 118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshot Thread

I don't know how uncommon this is or what the requirements for it are, but its definitely the coolest title I've gotten so far:

Charlatan or Mystic? Cagliostro's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

nick_the_ironside = {
    allow = {
    ruled_years = 15
    prestige = 50
    OR = {
    trait = brave
    trait = strong
    }
    NOT = {
    trait = weak
    }
    }
    chance = {
    factor = 2
    modifier = {
    factor = 2.0
    NOT = { age = 20 }
    }
    }
    }

I stared at this notice for about 30 seconds, because I was sure I read it wrong.

"The Golden Horde Converts"
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...EBC7D8CDC56C2/

So now there's a massive Catholic Empire spanning all the way to the Easternmost edge of the map.
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...16CD1DBA68B9B/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48...0545095E2B3E7/

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Salt View Post
    I don't know how uncommon this is or what the requirements for it are, but its definitely the coolest title I've gotten so far:

(Ironside pic)
    Back when I was playing the Count of Cremona in the hacked demo, the HRE fought constant civil wars for decades and earned himself that nickname. I almost felt sorry when the crown was finally wrested from him, well into his fifties or sixties.

Quote Originally Posted by Xihu View Post
    Well, with 25 martial and a pretty damn good disguise, I'd say he's ready to take on the Holy Land!
    Stuffing a horse down his pants must've been quite a feat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfighter View Post
    This guy has to be the worst mayor ever. Cant remember the 3rd one. But lunatic, combined with possessed, combined with ambitious.
    Still, not Rome level of insane. The horror I spotted in a forum next door - http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/...kings_ii/post9

Konungr of Scandinavia DarkieBabZ's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Salt View Post
    I see it every single game I play... in most mp games, atleast 1 get the title, I have actually seen alot of the titles, not all but alot...
    All from, "The Blessed" to "The Dragon"
    to unite scandinavian as one that is my true goal in life...
    Remember the Kalmar Union
    //Darkie

He who does not understand a joke, he does not understand Danish.
    //Georg Brandes

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Easiest conquest of England ever. My cathar Queen of Wales had a claim...and by some freak chance, imprisoned the crown prince during a minor skirmish. So...declared war on England, gave the old king a quick stab and won without any battles.
    Last edited by Zaltys; 28-02-2012 at 12:13.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Harelip, Stutter, Attractive, Strong. Twin boys, both have same traits of course.

Quote Originally Posted by barny View Post
    I should have made a screenshot of my 50 year old duke, who, after he fathered only one daughter, started to practice celibacy. After his first wife died of boredom, the only other woman I found, that wanted to marry him, also practiced celibacy.

But guess what: Although BOTH of them hat the celibacy feat, they actually got an other daughter after a few years.
    They clearly need to practice more, they don't seem to be very good at it
    What other franchise could make a player nostalgic for consanguinity inheiritance law?

13-year old Baron Bo wants some of the ladies!

Some things just don't change in Paradox Interactive games.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ck2 Bogo.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	942.3 KB
ID:	48830

Bogomilist Byzantine Empire

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Did the AI do that?
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    Did the AI do that?
    Surprisingly yeah, I'm playing as King of Sweden haven't been south of the Baltic. Would be interesting if someone with insight into bogolism would explain how it would have looked in the Byzantine Empire

Bogomilism has completely taken over from Orthodoxy in my current game as well. There isn't a single Orthodox province left on the map. Shiite is well on its way to being entirely replaced by Druze as well. Have to love a primarily non-Shiite Shiite Caliphate.

Another one from my current game: what is wrong with this picture?

It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Southern Ireland!

(While I'm the one playing England, this configuration was entirely accidental. I pounced on Ireland as soon as I got a claim on them, and the majority of Ulster was independent at the time.)

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by aronnax View Post
    13-year old Baron Bo wants some of the ladies!
    This isn't at all strange. It describes what EVERY 13-YEAR OLD BOY EVER would do if it were allowed

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-18_00001.jpg
Views:	1908
Size:	717.7 KB
ID:	48905

Nobody knows her real name. Folks 'round here just call her....Mayor.

83 games registered

Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ulgurstasta View Post
    Surprisingly yeah, I'm playing as King of Sweden haven't been south of the Baltic. Would be interesting if someone with insight into bogolism would explain how it would have looked in the Byzantine Empire
    Bogomilism was a Gnostic religiopolitical sect founded in the First Bulgarian Empire by the priest Bogomil during the reign of Tsar Petar I in the 10th century.[1][2][3] It most probably arose in what is today the region of Macedonia[4][5] as a response to the social stratification that occurred as a result of the introduction of feudalism and as a form of political movement and opposition to the Bulgarian state and the church.

The Bogomils called for a return to early Christianity, rejecting the ecclesiastical hierarchy, and their primary political tendencies were resistance to the state and church authorities. This helped the movement spread quickly in the Balkans, gradually expanding throughout the Byzantine Empire and later reaching Kievan Rus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dalmatia, Italy, France, and England.

The Bogomils were dualists in that they believed the world was created not by the Abrahamic God, but by an evil demiurge — the Devil. They did not use the cross nor build churches, preferring to perform rituals outdoors.

Love Wikipedia. Looks like its would have done well since the Iconoclastic movement did.

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NezzeOne View Post
    Attachment 48905

Nobody knows her real name. Folks 'round here just call her....Mayor.
    That gave me a good chuckle.

Oh come on now! Not only are the Knights Templar Muslim, they are now anti-crusading against my crusader holds in Acre!? I gave you guys that fort! now you use it to try to attack me?!

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

He's the chancellor, not the Grandmaster. What religion is the Grandmaster? From the event his name sounds Occitan...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 623 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 43 68 93 118 ... LastLast