• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So first I find Gargamel in France, now ladies and gentlemen I present to you:

kingwankoi.jpg

It's like the worst clown name ever.

didnt make a screenshot on it but i just had my spymaster telling me about a plot where one wanted to kill me, the only problem was that the person who wanted to kill me was the spymaster, is that a good spymaster or a bad one?=)

England in Spain, Scotland has Jutland, and... Hungary over in Finland?

Or is it the awesomeness that is Jamtland has survived while the rest of the area has been overrun?

England in Spain, Scotland has Jutland, and... Hungary over in Finland?

Or is it the awesomeness that is Jamtland has survived while the rest of the area has been overrun?

England and France have been having a cold war-esque scenario in Iberia since the game started. France owns half, including Castille and Portugal, and England owns Aragon and Andalucia.

Norway inherited Denmark, and then Norway got a queen that didn't marry matrilineally, so Scotland inherited Norway, but one of the Queen's siblings took Denmark and broke off. Then Norway declared independence from Scotland, grabbed Denmark's provinces on the main Scandinavian peninsula, and then Denmark got inherited by Scotland. Inheritance is fun XD

Jamtland is rebelling against either Norway or the HRE. Can't remember!

And yeah. I was crusading against the GH when Hungary decided to hop in I guess, only grabbed one province.

Good eye! You spotted oddities I didn't even think to mention.

But you missed two that I did think of. :3

dm3kW.jpg

vcdj8.jpg

C23Qr.jpg

It's made it almost impossible to take over England due to them constantly white peacing with their mongol overlords, the mongols only directly control the counties around Oxford and the english king constantly rebels when I holy war with them.

Wish I knew how it even happened because England have no lands near the Golden Horde, still found it pretty funny though.

Last edited:
Reactions:
That apart from being a Shiite, the Pope is a vassal of a kid, has next to zero stats, no piety and is hated by the babes of the court?

The Pope is an inbred, and Rome is owned by Armenia Minor, which is a vassal of the Ilkhanate (They're rebelling at the moment.)

That means that, at one point, the Ilkhanate owned Rome. :rofl:

It's made it almost impossible to take over England due to them constantly white peacing with their mongol overlords, the mongols only directly control the counties around Oxford and the english king constantly rebels when I holy war with them.

Wish I knew how it even happened because England have no lands near the Golden Horde, still found it pretty funny though.

Check out my screenshot -- the GH owns a lot of things that it has no border to.

Namely, Croatia. Bastards ousted my relatives. :<

2012-02-27_00001.jpg

2012-02-27_00002.jpg

I wonder how the religion will look like in the end of the game.

He discovered that he is a trouble... Is this normal in this game?

974rv7.jpg

I notoriously pick dukes as chancellors and send them to themselves. Same with prince-bishops as lords spiritual.

So first I find Gargamel in France, now ladies and gentlemen I present to you:

kingwankoi.jpg

It's like the worst clown name ever.

John => Ivan (Russian) => Vanya (Russian diminution), but I'm not sure of "Wanko" (pron. Vañko) is the same name (in which case it would be like "Jack" for "John" in English terms). But it is a real name in the Piast dynasty, there were princes bearing it.

John => Ivan (Russian) => Vanya (Russian diminution), but I'm not sure of "Wanko" (pron. Vañko) is the same name (in which case it would be like "Jack" for "John" in English terms). But it is a real name in the Piast dynasty, there were princes bearing it.

Wacław of Płock from the House of Piast was known as Wańko but I'm not sure if Wacław = Wańko (ref. http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wacław_płocki).
BTW Wańko is a surname used is Poland nowadays.

didnt make a screenshot on it but i just had my spymaster telling me about a plot where one wanted to kill me, the only problem was that the person who wanted to kill me was the spymaster, is that a good spymaster or a bad one?=)
That reminds me of the old days:
1heywait.jpg

But that was long ago. I have a new brother now and he is much smarter:
2delusional.jpg

Last, I happened to notice this in Dynastic View and it made me chuckle. Poor Baltic Sea:
3balticsea.jpg

I should have made a screenshot of my 50 year old duke, who, after he fathered only one daughter, started to practice celibacy. After his first wife died of boredom, the only other woman I found, that wanted to marry him, also practiced celibacy.

But guess what: Although BOTH of them hat the celibacy feat, they actually got an other daughter after a few years.