• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
785657EAFFD3D9CE4E8B97F7847BF599A6648BAC

7/7 vices, possessed, cynical. He turned homosexual a few years later, too.

Claimants sorted according to alphabetical order, and there's no Jerzy here? So ... I guess the vassals are pressing former Prince, now King Jerzy's claim to the throne against himself? Doesn't this mean that the vassals already have what they want, since Jerzy is already the king?

"What are we fighting for?!"

Explanation - Jerzy's dad was the previous king of Poland, but Jerzy and some other vassals, led by the Duke of Mazovia, tried to push Jerzy's claim to the throne against his dad. Then his dad died of natural causes and Jerzy became king, inheriting his dad's estate and switching sides in the war, yet somehow the war did not end despite the vassals and Jerzy both getting what they wanted. The only way to break this misunderstanding was to attack them and put someone else on the throne, so both Jerzy and his vassals had someone against whom they found common cause =)

Omg, what a bugged up situation.

2012-12-24_00002.jpg

I made him my court chaplain.

ck2_220_zps4803bbc5.png

Somehow, the Fatimids ended up being ruled by a German, thus becoming the Sultanate of Egypt under King Norbert the Conqueror. Also pictured: Scotland have successfully crusaded for Greece, Byzantium is an ugly patchwork, and the Most Serene Republic of Sicily rules Genoa, Venice and much of the Adriatic coast.

What is that Von title?

ck2_220_zps4803bbc5.png

Somehow, the Fatimids ended up being ruled by a German, thus becoming the Sultanate of Egypt under King Norbert the Conqueror. Also pictured: Scotland have successfully crusaded for Greece, Byzantium is an ugly patchwork, and the Most Serene Republic of Sicily rules Genoa, Venice and much of the Adriatic coast.

Btw, nice Scotland

0D276DC3DCFD479F618DCA7695C19D294F06439C

The Komnenoi Restoration...through not Alexios The first of his name, rather through his son!

2cqiaus.png

This deceitful vassal of mine began as a count somewhere in Alania, but decided to hold onto his dreams of becoming duke of Alania long after I granted him the duchy of Alania. Here he is 30 years later, attempting to fabricate a claim on his own title...

Needless to say, I had him imprisoned and executed once he joined a faction against me. :rofl:

1CF9ED1A54E5A7E88F6DEF90EE9D4A94E5A0FD6D

Well, I was playing as the Emperor (Myself, created with the ruler designer.)

I went to get my son betrothed, and I saw the option "Queen of France."

"Ah-ha!" I thought to myself, "I shall screencap this! France is notorious for its lack of queens."

So, I betrothed them, and then idlely wondered what I would be inheriting in a while. So, I went to check out France, and... This happened.

Edit: And another screenshot, so soon?

Ah, this one requires some explanation.

You see, I have a sort of joke with my friends, that I am myself personally emperor of Byzantium, and expect Turkey to give it back to me any time now. I took "Justinian" as my regnal name for this, because Justinian I is my favorite emperor. So when I make myself emperor, I call myself Justinian.

The game is not apparently aware of previous Emperor Justinians, and states that I am Justinian I.

The game declared me "The Great"

4D955303DCE7355E8FAFC40ABFBF322C77EE402C

...You know, actually, I think they DO have as much power as they did under me...

Last edited:
Edit: And another screenshot, so soon?

Ah, this one requires some explanation.

You see, I have a sort of joke with my friends, that I am myself personally emperor of Byzantium, and expect Turkey to give it back to me any time now. I took "Justinian" as my regnal name for this, because Justinian I is my favorite emperor. So when I make myself emperor, I call myself Justinian.

The game is not apparently aware of previous Emperor Justinians, and states that I am Justinian I.

The game declared me "The Great"

4D955303DCE7355E8FAFC40ABFBF322C77EE402C

...You know, actually, I think they DO have as much power as they did under me...

Don't think the game recognises player inputted names as the same as the ones randomly chosen when born. So, there could be loads of Justinians before you, but 'cause you personally named yours Justinian, it's not counted the same, hence Justinian I. Odd quirk, but yeah.

The date is odder; the Muslims should possess all of Iberia by that date.