• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure if a gay Timur is more terrifying or hilarious, also what a lame epithet for Timur.

GayTimur.png
Is there not a 'the Lame' epithet in the game files? There should be, as you could apply it to people who have a minor disability, or maybe those who become incapable.

Not strange but annoying, I am an only son with 7 sisters and 5 daughters, how unlucky is that.

ATTACH]

Attachments

• Wessex2.jpg
    Wessex2.jpg
    525,2 KB · Views: 946
Yeah, the affair mechanic is wonky like that. I once had a king have an affair with his full-blooded daughter. Yes, actual daughter. Not daughter in law, not niece, not even a daughter from a different marriage. The daughter of his current wife and himself. He had the lustful trait so he auto-attempted it, but thankfully was rejected.

Kind of wish I had taken a screenshot, in hindsight.

Yeah, I had one Count whose fathered a bastard with his own mother in spite of her advanced age!

Cheers

Joe

2012-02-26_00001.jpg

Has anyone else seen a Grand Prince of the HRE, this guy was a mayor that somehow got elected.

Seniority Succession? YOU MONSTER!
It's a bug, when you got many kingdom titles with different succession you get bonuses for them all, I got seniority in Byzantium which had it before I claimed it. Rest of my empire runs on primogeniture, now I'm purging all vassals to reorganize it and switch to gavelkind.