• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
o_O Must be a bug lol

EDIT:
ck220.jpg

First time I've seen that the accused is actually a heretic :eek:

Last edited:
My previous character, the dwarf Marshal of the Byzantine Empire. The Emperor usually had him recruiting troops in Constantinople, which he was fairly good at. I've been trying to imagine how that looked . . .

ck2_3.jpg

"They call me half a man. What does that make the lot of you?"

Well that is awkward.

ck219.jpg

I've been reducing Francia in size systematically, and have finally reached the point where he's not even coloured on the map.
It's frustratingly hard to disintegrate empires...
This is actually really cool to think about: A once great empire clinging to a few islands of territory surrounded on all sides by greek armies and their turncoat allies. They know the axe will fall in time, but they still cling to hope that reinforcements will arrive, though in their gut they know they will not. France is dead, its bones being picked clean by the greeks at their leisure.

So I played a test game of Sunset Invasion, bunkering up on Iceland and living in isolation and watching what would happen. The game itself was fairly uneventful, but it did provide a bunch of funny stuff.

ck2_2184.jpg

[SUB]What a name. Incidentally, one of my dukes also had 8 children, five white, two black and one Mongol, a result of long years of mixing courtiers in Iceland (it gets boring in icy isolation).[/SUB]

ck2_2187.jpg

[SUB]Possessed dwarf crusader catholic Mongol khan of Andalusia.[/SUB]

ck2_2190.jpg

[SUB]Not funny, but I never saw AI actually succeed in forming Britannia before.[/SUB]

ck2_2189.jpg

[SUB]And lastly, drunk letters on the map.[/SUB]