• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2012-11-09_00001.jpg

Behold, the most hated woman in Europe! And a Habsburg no less...
Is this a mod

Looks like Ck2+

Could someone explain how this happened? Does the pope choose the king of England now? :D
View attachment 67431
The exact same thing happened in my current Scotland/custom ruler game, except it got messy. The King-Bishop won Andalusia in a crusade, then lost the Andalusian crown and some southwestern duchies to a Godwinson noble. Then, through some strange process I don't quite understand (possibly elective succession or a plot) one of my dynasts, the Duke of Kent, became King of England and restored feudal rule. It was interesting to see.

That ALSO happened in my latest game too (even down to the King-Bishop having the Kingdom of Andalusia). Good thing they don't really have much of England anymore; There's the Aelfricson Kingdom of Wales, the gigantic (all of east England) Duchy of Norfolk, the Levantine Kingdom of Jerusalem (all they have is the duchy of Lancaster and they're being eaten right now). So all they have are a few duchys in the south of England (as well as southwestern Spain).

So as the Russian Orthodox Kingdom of Ireland, this is great news

I think they got their roles mixed up...

Yeah, I think they got their roles mixed up. Ilkhanate went Catholic and Mongols stayed true to their Tengri Pagan roots and the Orthodox religion is gone. Byzantines went Catholic and then Lollard.

Ilkhanate_north.jpg

golden_horde_south.jpg

Fools! One of you is supposed to be north, the other south. Also, Denmark is Mongol and is under a Khan.

And to the south where you cannot see... Miaphystite Ethopia survives and has taken Mecca along with some other provinces.

Ilkhanate in Russia and Golden Horde down south? How did that come to be? In my games they've always shown up in Persia and Siberia, respectively

My contribution for today: The grandfather of our scottish King here is also the Grandfather of his other Grandfather (King Angus I).
BB4F545E9A2654E9927E546E67C1A269597D9EB2

Or in other words:
30002905.jpg

I just had this event chain happen to me, which I found pretty amusing. Medieval Tabletop, anyone? :D
E24A2071205EA971F6B66545930A8860381028A5

0FFAE9E9A779E69A2B018CC6254E0E5E3BF80E66

(Of course I had them all excecuted. Nobody can beat mighty Caliph AbuBakr and his martial score of 5)

Fun fact: if you have the, I wanna say "Cruel" trait, you can have your guards promptly kill the other player for beating you.

:rofl: LOL. Brilliant. Wanna see the family tree of the guy.
Hard to show it in just one screen, but basically ol' Donald III had two sons. The younger one was the father of King Simon, so that's a rather straight Grandfather there. His mother was the Child of Angus I, getting our second grandfather. Angus I himself, was the son of Donald's older son, thus making Donald his Grandfather as well.
(And creating the funny situation where Simons mother would call Donald Great-Grandfather while Simon would call him Grandfather, not the other way round.)
While this is not the most clear of family trees, it's plausible, given that people in this time and age started reprocreating at age 16. There's a ~30year gap between Donalds eldest and his youngest son (who, funnily enough, still got a valid claim for Simon to press)

While looking all of that up, I stumbled upon another rather...juicy lineage:
6937A892B8E8DF2000E370AE5DBC32404484584B

Last edited:
Held der Arbeit, I'm unofficially banning you from this thread. Your posts are funny but they give me a headache. :rofl:
I thought it made perfect sense xD

The new one is less messed up. I'll leave it to you to judge wether that little guy is extra holy, or rather the opposite