• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just kind of funny - been keeping default names and the game seems set on giving me these:

Normandie.jpg

Go on Crusade as King of Wales, first on the scene after the Pope, against all odds we win and take control of all of De Jure Jerusalem... which the Pope gives to France who showed up in the last week with 5k men that didn't even take part in the fighting.

Sigh, board my ships, start sailing home to continue plotting to conquer Britain when I notice this:
damnyoufatimids.png

No wonder the Fatimids never bothered to fight us in the Holy Land...

Edit: Erm. And a short time later something else happens. Namely, my son, heir, and Marshal was wounded in an accident while researching military technology and died of an infected wound. By the time my King died and I took over as my grandson I noticed this:

woahwhat.png

My grandson is engaged to his recently-widowed mother. Who has the Lustful trait.

This game is creepy sometimes.

Last edited:
Can't wait until the Mongols meet the Aztecs :D

A97645091F9C5CB53EBFF83F51907713365DB774

Poor Denmark couldn't afford their mercs anymore

It sucks that holy orders can't get king titles though :p
I once became Grandmaster of the Knights Templar while being King of Spain (The Screen is actually in here somewhere). Not sure if that's possible anymore tho