• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, boy.
gqmCz.jpg
That's just the event where the mentor chooses between Chaste and Lustful :p He doesn't actually have the hots for his mum.
But that would be a cool event ;)

It wasn't considered incest back then, probably. Not by the nobility at least. lol

I'm guessing your allies ditched you?

More like I atkd this dude with more army but I only putted 1 general which was my old,handicapped,blind general....
This game was going to hell anyways,my dynasty (Ruller Designer) had become emperos and when I would change law so my heir was the emperor BOOM I loose titles and become a count... I speend 50+ years in game with relatives in throne while I was stuck as the king of Taurius..

Anyways,prepare for the most fucked up religious convertion and alliance in CK2 EVER!! Will be up in an hour or so

More like I atkd this dude with more army but I only putted 1 general which was my old,handicapped,blind general....
This game was going to hell anyways,my dynasty (Ruller Designer) had become emperos and when I would change law so my heir was the emperor BOOM I loose titles and become a count... I speend 50+ years in game with relatives in throne while I was stuck as the king of Taurius..

Anyways,prepare for the most fucked up religious convertion and alliance in CK2 EVER!! Will be up in an hour or so

I'll be waiting to see that :p

I have a feeling that the whole affair went down like this:

"My lord...?"

"WHAT?"

"Are you sure you should be leading the men, with your...er...condition?"

"Just what are you implying?! Are you saying I'm incapable?!"