• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
muicjm.png

My last Spymaster got caught stealing tech and got his eyes torn out and I was on my way to replace him when this pop-up came. Thanks, Spymaster No Character, you're a real help!

203770_screenshots_2012-08-26_00001.jpg It went like this , conquered venice and serbia, got alliances all around to fuck up hre, byzantine left me alone, in meantime i married queen of hungary, was lucky there, also i marrried queen of poland was lucky even more then, in the end i married queen of ruthenia killed her left my son to rule ruthenia for a while and then my king died and basicly i got 90% of provinces with marriages i even got one little spot in holland which is seriusly funny. point of this pic is that i got lucky with queens xD oh and golden horde aquired denmark which is uber lol since they didnt set fot on original denmark territory just the territory danes had in finland , and notice france owning scotland

View attachment 65652
Well, as long as they don't call in their ally, Pickelhaube (those guys sting), I should be good right?

You should save the game under 2 differently named files, let them take control in one and continue normally in the other, then see where it goes from there. XD

Explain this:

Really Please Explain what happened. Id like to know why my only living child Who surviuved a bout with smallpox isnt the heir to my realm, not only that, but why my game will magically end upon his death

Okay, yes, I am the King of Nubia, but I had nothing to do with this. In fact, I had to go back and load an autosave just to try and figure out how, exactly, this happened:

ck2_102.jpg

The best I can figure is that my wife, the new Duchess of Flanders (Cecilia de Normandie), had a faction dedicated to her weak claim on Flanders. With the current Duke imprisoned by France (what a shocker), the faction had the chance to issue their demand and he actually stepped down. Why she's automatically part of my kingdom is beyond me, as it seems to me that I should have to wait for my son to inherit.

Still, Nubian Flanders. I triple dog dare someone to top that.

This is a save from an mp game so things are expected to be fd but still....

Everything looks normal huh? A good old small jerusalem

How did this even... :blink:

It seems that swords can now rest in their hands, for they built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land. And even gave up London for that!