• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, in my current game as Hungary things have turned very odd. Through murder and marriages I gained Croatia and Poland while the HRE apparently got greedy and slowly took over Africa.Then I attempted to gain the Byzantine Empire through a new wife, but she was incompetent and the whole ERE was destroyed by the Fatimids,now the Damanhurids.I took Cumania through my new wife,and by now the HRE and Damanhurids (And I) had expanded enough to become "Super Powers" in the world.
0d2Kg.jpg
m8ivE.jpg

Apparently the Damanhurids deiced they wanted more of Africa,and declared a Jihad on the HRE, which I joined immediately to help defend my Catholic brothers, creating what is essentially a World War.
ByVc4.jpg

I didn't take a screenshot but I just got an event which was talking about the passion I have with my wife in bed.

The result was a 45% chance of getting the lust trait and a 10% chance of death. As soon as I clicked on it, I got a notification that I died in an accident.

Has anyone else had this event come up? lol

I had that quite a lot with my first game. My ruler became a lustful hedonist, and ended up visiting courtiers behind his wifes back. After a couple where I survived, he ended up visiting two courtiers at the exact same day and it ended up being too much for his poor heart. I think he was 50 at the time... The cause of death was listed as "an accident".

I'm not sure if it's a bug where you get multiple events popping up on the same day, like during feasts and assassinations, but it was quite amusing.

Is it strange to see the HRE destroyed? Because that's what it seems happened in my current game in 1200 - playing as Persia. If yes, then I can post a screenshot.
Yes, I've never seen it before.

Well, in my current game as Hungary things have turned very odd. Through murder and marriages I gained Croatia and Poland while the HRE apparently got greedy and slowly took over Africa.Then I attempted to gain the Byzantine Empire through a new wife, but she was incompetent and the whole ERE was destroyed by the Fatimids,now the Damanhurids.I took Cumania through my new wife,and by now the HRE and Damanhurids (And I) had expanded enough to become "Super Powers" in the world.
Apparently the Damanhurids deiced they wanted more of Africa,and declared a Jihad on the HRE, which I joined immediately to help defend my Catholic brothers, creating what is essentially a World War.[/IMG]
I like how France is ruled by a converted Muslim dynasty.

Edit: oh, sultanate of Aquitaine

Last edited:

What exactly is strange about those screenshots? There is a thread to "post your empire" and plenty more to try and "showoff". This is not the thread you are looking for.

Who would've thought learning could actually be useful?

learning.png

CK1.pngck2.pngck3.png

Not sure what happened here during their childhoods...

Attachments

• CK1.png
    CK1.png
    811,5 KB · Views: 402
Do we have an idea on what exactly represents a "high enough" level of the stat for the purposes of the events? Obviously 20 is more than enough, but I've had "diplomacy" options even though my diplomacy was personally 8... or is it the State Stat which has the weight?

Also... a Breton King of Nubia is not something you see every day...