• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hah! Did the king of England turn muslim, only to have a crusade called upon himself?
It was not my fault! *g*
I married my daughter to one of Williams sons and after he converted to the sunni faith I believed it was time to honor his religious zeal with the crown of his brother.
Sadly his rule last only a year, he was forced to abdicate to his son and the little child lost the war against the pope.
But since I couldn't see the de normandy family die this way, I gave him the sheikdom of sevilla. I'am curios what will happen next. :D

"Thorold! Hey, I know you executed my wife, brother and three of my children, thus leaving me formerly heirless and in misery after you took three of my provinces, but after all, you're a pretty decent guy, so I guess it makes up for it, eh?"

aaaajh.png

We have common interests. My misdeeds are merely nothing compared to how often we play together.

Just gold.

ck28.png

ck29.png

If I read this right, apparently he send a letter to himself to release his own wife from jail, that he put her in for killing their son. And can put himself in jail for asking to release her?

Hmh, OK?

And then I choose to take the money and release her.
Somehow, he did get the money.

Did he talked to his future self that got him money from future?

Clearlty this is a case of multiple persona disorder.

Dear gentlemen and ladies, if you think that being a emperor is a achievement, than you are WRONG!
I present to you, something magical ^^
2012-09-15_00002.jpg2012-09-15_00003.jpg

Embarrassment.jpg

I swear they were straight when I married them but then they became homosexual and lustful.

That one needs a fourth option! "Can I watch?". :D

Is it strange to see the HRE destroyed? Because that's what it seems happened in my current game in 1200 - playing as Persia. If yes, then I can post a screenshot.