• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Permalot
ugLXpkH.jpg

Not the most unusual of screenshots, compared to some crazy maps, but I do love when random, unrelated events link together.

Young Despot Porphyrios, ascended to the throne not even half a week old when his father died from an incapacitating head injury. No father figure to raise him right, his Frankish mother embezzling royal funds... Thankfully, his tutor steered him down the right path, raising him in his father's absence to be a diligent, gregarious king-in-making. Unfortunately...

CfaVTeU.jpg

PSfb8lz.jpg

Come on, it was his first time :p

Yy2a2JR.jpg

A meager twelve years of age and the young king has to be a father before he's even fit to rule the kingdom.

His noble tutor dies infirm, leaving the education of Porphyrios undetermined. He's 15 by now, diligent, zealous, honest, gregarious, and fantastic diplomatic tact. For his final year of study, he will focus instead on the stewardship of rulership. Who in the realm would be most qualified? The Baroness that hooked up with him in a drunken fling when he was just a boy. Typically, she taught him to let loose, indulge, and enjoy life, enforcing his gluttony.

No worries. A few ways to take care of that. The boy has become a man, and now it's time to carve out his own destiny! History will forever remember--!

WnCbkDn.jpg

...oh. Live fast, die young, leave a pock-marked corpse.

Not the most unusual of screenshots, compared to some crazy maps, but I do love when random, unrelated events link together.

Young Despot Porphyrios, ascended to the throne not even half a week old when his father died from an incapacitating head injury. No father figure to raise him right, his Frankish mother embezzling royal funds... Thankfully, his tutor steered him down the right path, raising him in his father's absence to be a diligent, gregarious king-in-making. Unfortunately...

CfaVTeU.jpg

PSfb8lz.jpg

Yy2a2JR.jpg

A meager twelve years of age and the young king has to be a father before he's even fit to rule the kingdom.

His noble tutor dies infirm, leaving the education of Porphyrios undetermined. He's 15 by now, diligent, zealous, honest, gregarious, and fantastic diplomatic tact. For his final year of study, he will focus instead on the stewardship of rulership. Who in the realm would be most qualified? The Baroness that hooked up with him in a drunken fling when he was just a boy. Typically, she taught him to let loose, indulge, and enjoy life, enforcing his gluttony.

No worries. A few ways to take care of that. The boy has become a man, and now it's time to carve out his own destiny! History will forever remember--!

WnCbkDn.jpg

Fast Times at Ridgemont Barony

CfaVTeU.jpg

PSfb8lz.jpg

Yy2a2JR.jpg

WnCbkDn.jpg

Didn't know it was possible to have a character under 16 having a mistress :D

ucIz15P.jpg

Playing as a Sicilian Jain ruler using the Shattered World mod, and was extremely shocked to see a Norse African (with Danish culture) be king of Germany... with his single county throne in Scotland nonetheless!

I think King Inge forgot how to King.

ucIz15P.jpg

Playing as a Sicilian Jain ruler using the Shattered World mod, and was extremely shocked to see a Norse African (with Danish culture) be king of Germany... with his single county throne in Scotland nonetheless!

I think King Inge forgot how to King.

Cultural enrichment, blanda upp

Didn't know it was possible to have a character under 16 having a mistress :D

In my playing history I have only had two times event where I have got some woman to become pregnant in feast. Both were with same guy and that guy where in both situations still only a child. He had a good childhood.

For some reason, with one character I kept on seducing my brother's wife and taking her on a tour of the castle, but nothing resulted. :(