• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Samefar

Major
25 Badges
Jul 29, 2005
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Deus Vult
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Crusader Kings II
The Obligatory CK2 Strange Screenshots Thread

Wierd no one made this thread yet. :unsure:
Anyways, was playing last night conquering England as Harald Hardråde and somehow he managed to impregnate his 54-year old wife:

6NCPB.jpg

He also had a long and healthy reign witch lasted until he reached 80, upon wich the whole of England revolted because they didn't care for the old prince Magnus very much.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
So Harald Hardrada won England, and his sons split it up into Lanchester and Suffolk owned by Norway, and the rest by England. But, Prince Godwin, the son of Harold Godwinson, revolted many times, and then the King of Denmark took over England title. Now, York is owned by the grandson of Harald Hardrada, and where it says England is one of the sons of the dead King of Denmark, and there is also Norway there, and there is some war between Denmark and Norway I think. Wait, just looked and the king of Norway just took the title of King of England, so now its gone from the map.
englandj.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
lowlj.jpg

I'm not quite sure if my spymaster likes me or hates me...

By the way, his last message began with 'May your humors rot in your living body'. Maybe it comes from his arbitrary trait?
wait, how the heck does he wage war with you without land (aside from funds for mercs)?

wait, how the heck does he wage war with you without land (aside from funds for mercs)?

He's not at war with that guy, thats his spymaster. He's wondering a guy with a high opinion of him is talking about his "low character, something you usually here from people who hate you.

By the way, his last message began with 'May your humors rot in your living body'.

:D :D :D

He's not waging war, he's telling me of a discovered plot in which my other son-in-law is trying to kill my son. He's just insulting me while doing so.
yep, I just noticed I misread (or rather, I only read the first line hahahaha). Then again, isn't the line regarding Greek plays reserved for DOW's?

So the option to give mercs land is in after all? Sweet.
you hire them, you run out of funds, they fight you.

it's actual a nice step towards vassalizing them:
once they fight you, swear fealty to them.
then win your throne back sometime later, and they remain as your vassals.

you hire them, you run out of funds, they fight you.

it's actual a nice step towards vassalizing them:
once they fight you, swear fealty to them.
then win your throne back sometime later, and they remain as your vassals.

Heh heh, never tried that. So how does that work, as your vassal when you call the levy so they raise the mercenary band? Or do you still have to hire the band?

The mercenary band going to the captain like a levy, when you win against the condottiere liege, you win the band like a titlle. And that how you can be king of Poland AND captain of the Swiss band:D