• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In one game, my husband was extremely jealous of my chancellor, and the following would crop up, again and again, and again. I know, my chancellor really liked me, and I appreciated him too, but he was near my father's age and not my type. :p Nor was he particularly lustful - he had good, honest, christian traits.

jealousyo.png

In another game (1.05g), I was trying to find a good husband (whom I was planning to then ennoble) for my aunt (I think). This is what I got when I aked for a matrilineal marriage:

96917657.png

The problem was:

68382003.png

Who was he saving himself for, the Empress of Rome?

ok, a couple of pictures from my last game:

penthivre.jpg

I was leading a war for Brittany on behalf of my vassal and kinsman, the count of Penthièvre, whom I had put at the head of my army. During the course of the war, he found nothing better to do than rebel against me. "No problem, I kick his arse and move on to Brittany afterwards" I think. And then I found him in this awkward situation: The count of Penthièvre, still leader of my army although rebelious, besieging his own county...

angeloi.jpg

Angelo, lowborn and heretic, got banished by his liege. Where did he take refuge? Rome. Well done. He was an idiot too.

fuensalida.jpg

And last but not least, in the middle of my mighty kingdom, the independent barony of Fuensalida, which survived until 1453.

Well can't blame the nasty old bugger for trying. After the third visit to his daughters bedchambers, they spawned a little bastard girl.... (couldn't help myself, but feel a little nasty too).

Nasty_Old_Man.png

I was hoping of a little brat with at least imbecile or inbred trait, but she still ain't showing any signs of it. Little disappointed.

And yes, she was legitimized.

The Year is 1311. After a successful crusader for Andalusia, I decide to take a look at what's happening over in the east.

1. Hmm. Albert de Lusignan, King of Jerusalem, Syria, Abyssinia and Nubia. Not bad.

attachment.php

2. WOAH, MASSIVE PERSIAN EMPIRE! (+ Golden Horde and Ilkhanate)

attachment.php

3. Massive Persian Catholic Empire with an ethnic Mongol Borjigin ruler.

attachment.php

4. Wait, what?

attachment.php

5. Meet Alfred de Lusignan, heir to Empire of Persia, the Golden Horde and the Ilkhanate.

attachment.php

View attachment 58994View attachment 58990View attachment 58991View attachment 58992View attachment 58993

Last edited:
So I was mucking about as the King of Georgia when this happened:
ObligatoryCK2screenshot.jpg

Guess which option I chose...
(By the way ignore the battle happening)

(It was the top one)

Attachments

• ObligatoryCK2screenshot.jpg
    ObligatoryCK2screenshot.jpg
    336,8 KB · Views: 164
Not as strange as some others, but still amusing... I present to you a Wali-Emir of Genoa. Apparently he was a randomly generated Italian character, and by virtue of Muslim presence on the peninsula he generated as a Muslim.
Needless to say, his lands were coveted by many. HRE finished him off after I took Genoa for myself.
8b4rM.jpg