• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't declare war on the Shia Caliphate because I don't have enough piety? Something isn't right...

moOLy.jpg

Oh, the SHIA Caliphate is Orthodox

Reactions:
Can't declare war on the Shia Caliphate because I don't have enough piety? Something isn't right...

Oh, the SHIA Caliphate is Orthodox

I always wondered why they made it the Shia Caliphate instead of the Abbasids or something.

orus.png

I knew Vicky was lying when it said Prussia was in Germany!

SpPwL.jpg

There was also Khanate of Scotland in that game. Situated in Ireland.
Whole English situation was weird as hell. For a long time there there was a 3 way stand off between Scotland, England and Ireland, until Scotland conquered southern Ireland. While losing most of its normal territory to Ireland.
Mongols somehow managed to get two provinces there (can they inherit the lands from catholics?) that spend 50 years rebelling. After they were properly converted to sunni/mongolian culture, mongols have invaded Scotland/Ireland thingy.

This game is magic.

View attachment 48125

There was also Khanate of Scotland in that game. Situated in Ireland.
Whole English situation was weird as hell. For a long time there there was a 3 way stand off between Scotland, England and Ireland, until Scotland conquered southern Ireland. While losing most of its normal territory to Ireland.
Mongols somehow managed to get two provinces there (can they inherit the lands from catholics?) that spend 50 years rebelling. After they were properly converted to sunni/mongolian culture, mongols have invaded Scotland/Ireland thingy.

This game is magic.

there should be some strong climate malus for every sunni above the Channel :p

god I hate imageshack

ck2twins.jpg

"It's twins dear, we're going to have to come up with another name."
"Let's just name them both Geoffroi, then we don't have to bother trying to tell them apart!"
"Genius!"